PDA

View Full Version : EASY weight loss program!?

Valence
06-18-2009, 11:09 PM
There are 3 things you need to start this diet that are 1. Grapefruits, 2. Grapefruits essential oil and 3. grapefruits candle or air freshner.

Point1...Eat 1/2-1 grapefruits before you eat your meals (breakfast, lunch
and dinner).

Point2...Carry around the essentail oil and smell it at least every 2 hours for
a few seconds each time.

Point3...While you are in the office or home, make your room smell like
grapefruits by using candles or air freshner.

HOW does it make you lose weight?
It is scientifically proven that smelling grapefruits controls human appetite. Which means that you will not get hungry as often. As you continue on with this "Grapefruits Diet", your stomach will shrink a little by little that you will eat LESS and LESS... therefore you lose weight!:D

It is also a great way to cleanse your system meaning... good for your health and beauty! try it for a few weeks! You will be amazed:h7:

Organic-rainbow
06-25-2009, 10:17 AM
I was told by a freind that to help lose weight... drink a pint of water before you eat... and keep topped up on water all day as it stops you eating so much

mama123
06-25-2009, 10:21 PM
I am not sure if its true or not but I heared drinking too much water can kill you!

Drinking water before you eat or drink water instead of eating something might help you take off a few pounds but I do not think anyone can stick with a poor diet like that...

Valence
06-29-2009, 08:48 PM
I agree with you mama123!

Eat a lot of vegetables and fruits! You may eat enything you want but try to eat LESS carbs such as rice, bread and pasta. If you love rice, switch to BROWN rice. If you love pasta, switch to wheet pasta! Oat meal is great for your health and beauty!:D

kris1911
06-30-2009, 06:19 PM
I am underweight.:p But i will recommend my friends who are overweight to use these idea so that they will look slim and fit.

But, if you don't do regular exercise and hard work you are not going to become slim.

sindhu_pec
07-05-2009, 08:09 AM
Aerobic activity not only burns calories but also increases your metabolism and can keep it elevated for several hours after a workout. You don’t need to spend hours each day on the treadmill or bike to reap the benefits. Exercising aerobically for as little as 20 minutes, three to five days a week will make a big difference. Extra movement throughout the day is also essential, take the stairs instead of the lift, lose the remote and move at every opportunity you can.

Chicagofm
01-03-2010, 03:12 PM
In my opinion, the very best for method quick weight loss is to get rid of the idea of having anything quick. Keeping in shape, and losing weight is all about being consistent. If you lose weight too fast, you will gain it back faster. A complete lifestyle change is needed in order to be in good shape.

This means waking up every day with the mindset that eating healthy and fitness is apart of your day. I call this "me time". Me time is just as important as your job and relationships.

el canadiano
01-04-2010, 04:42 PM
I agree with you mama123!

Eat a lot of vegetables and fruits! You may eat enything you want but try to eat LESS carbs such as rice, bread and pasta. If you love rice, switch to BROWN rice. If you love pasta, switch to wheet pasta! Oat meal is great for your health and beauty!:D

I agree. Don't eat less, just eat more veggies. When you get to the point where you're exercising and all that, then you can bring back some of the grains.

chris
02-08-2010, 02:08 AM
I am not sure if its true or not but I heared drinking too much water can kill you!

Drinking water before you eat or drink water instead of eating something might help you take off a few pounds but I do not think anyone can stick with a poor diet like that...

LOL - I might try the grapefruit - hopefully it will add to my arsenal of holding off the weight.

sallybrown
05-05-2010, 08:13 AM
I've read that drinking lemon juice mixed with water first thing in the morning can help you lose weight without even going on a diet. Just squeeze half the lemon in a glass of water and drink every day.

SEO
10-02-2010, 04:14 AM
Im looking for a weight loss program at the moment. Im looking at joining a gym. i think the healthy eating and healthy exercise program will be ulimately what many people need.

Vicky01
01-29-2011, 06:59 AM
There are several weight loss programs out there in the market these days. Most of them are really effective and will help you to lose that excess weight. You have to do a little research about the program before you start with it.

AGELESSONE
01-30-2011, 05:13 PM
I've read that drinking lemon juice mixed with water first thing in the morning can help you lose weight without even going on a diet. Just squeeze half the lemon in a glass of water and drink every day.

good luck with that

sandy
02-19-2011, 11:00 AM
you are eat a lot of vegetables, juice,egg,milk, fresh fruits.and there are several lots of programs out there in the market in these days.these are effective to you.

vencasand
02-19-2011, 02:26 PM
i have seen many of my friends lose weight by doing weight watchers. you have to be commited to lose weight but there people who use the theory for all their lives after losing the weight they want to lose. i haven't done this myself but i have seen amazing results with 2 co workers and one customer at my pharmacy. my coworkers have been down to their healthy weight for over 5 years but they still periodically use the rules of weight watchers to keep their weight in check.

sandy
02-23-2011, 10:05 AM
I am looking a weight lose program.Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables and regular exercise to most important to your health.you are drink a lemon glass 2 times in a day

straccy
03-02-2011, 10:54 AM
1.You avoid fatty foods
2.avoid rice
3.Take juices daily
4.Consume lots of warm water.

AdinaP
07-31-2012, 03:28 PM
I know that this is a very old topic, but I want to share with you a nice a weight loss solution that will work 100%.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=k3SH74QmaSk

feminaoxay
02-07-2013, 10:09 AM
Exercise at least an hour a day.
Eat fresh and raw vegetables and drink more water.
Avoid fatty food, avoid late night meal.
Drink plenty of water in a day.
Stop smoking and drinking alcohol.
Take Sleep proper.
It will best.

bharatbookburea
03-07-2013, 09:26 AM
For the loosing weight i have few tricks that are Aerobic activity, cycling, swimming as well as good control over eating .
Weight gaining problem is mostly controlled by restricting few food items because weight will gain that what you intake.
Avoid fast food eat mostly vegetarian and drink sufficient amount of water.

Jaycemartin
03-07-2013, 10:27 AM
Informative post thanks for sharing ..!!

joecross
03-12-2013, 06:22 AM
sparkteens could work. or the 3-hour diet for teens. Girl Force (i think) is all about eating naturally for your element/body type. Its pretty healthy so if you stick to it it works especially if you have a lot of weight to lose. Your mom seems really unhelpful. Just try and keep motivated and cut calories and up your exercise.

joemunt
03-12-2013, 09:04 AM
Great tips i like your post really informative...

Anton22
04-06-2013, 03:31 AM
I was informed by a freind that to help shed consume a pint of water before you eat and keep lead up on water all day as it prevents you consuming so much

Williams
06-13-2013, 11:08 AM
Choose healthy and balanced food to add calorie. Drink balanced water to add calories. Have a balanced diet to shed weight your belly fat and stay hydrated.

morgan123
09-02-2013, 06:19 AM
Body fat is caused by high protein diet and fatty foods like meats, cheese, nuts, fried food and dairy products.v Avoid all high protein diet, limit the alcohol, quite smoking and eat fresh fruits, vegetables, salads, drink fruit juices and green tea. Exercise is a key source to lose eight. Go walking and running at least 30 to 45 minutes in a day. It burns fat, make strong bones and muscles and improve physical fitness.

AdinaP
09-04-2013, 01:36 AM
Body fat is caused by high protein diet
Really? Then why bodybuilders for example have a very high protein diet?
To gain fat? Just asking :)

Marck
10-12-2013, 07:28 AM
I am agree with your reviews about the weight loss program and some other tips here for the weight loss of the body like,..
swimming and cycling
Jogging and morning walk
drink vegetable soup
drink water in more quantity
exercise work
avoid the drugs
hcg diets

rechal
10-14-2013, 09:01 AM
I think quick results are not safe. This may drop your weight but will surely have some side effects. I think you should practice yoga and meditation. You breathe in peppermint oil before your meal, this will help you reduce your weight. If you are not able to follow your diet, you can inhale a few drops of bergamot oil or grapefruit oil. This will help you from hunger

jm8012741
11-01-2013, 08:58 AM
morning exercise is good for weight loss.

NICKTONE27
11-01-2013, 11:20 AM
Morning walk, drink fresh fruits juice, eat green vegetables, thats all are very important things for reduce weight.

halbertlaec
12-19-2013, 09:14 AM
A few months onwards, My friend facing a problem with overweight. Up to now, She didn't consult any doctor just follows some kind of home remedies. I think, Proper diet plan will give the best results. Doing regular exercise and taking a small quantity of food at some regular intervals of time will also be helpful to lose weight.

hamishmarshal
01-24-2014, 12:30 PM
Thanks for share your ideas with us but i think running is also best way to lose weight.

kevinkrieger
02-08-2014, 06:15 AM
Walk for 45 minutes a day and eat 6 small meals instead of 3 large meals.

Monica
03-02-2014, 06:23 PM
If you want to loss your weight in easy way then must try Pure Chimp Super Tea (matcha green tea). Also help to boost your metabolism.

Katrine
03-06-2014, 10:01 PM
Yay! I can now loose weight without the effort apparently...... Just started using pure chimps super tea. Kinda tastes good. Has anyone lost weight using matcha green tea?

Alfies
04-04-2014, 12:39 PM
Hi Valence,
To lose weight, we must exercise daily and have weight loss diet which is formulated by physicians to meet body requirements and lose weight. Exercise daily to burn fat, boost metabolism and lose weight and do not skip breakfast.

ascotlee
05-28-2014, 09:59 AM
Avoid oily food.
Drink plenty of water.
Never skip breakfast.
Consume less sugar.

Goosman
06-06-2014, 07:33 AM
I personally do a lot of exercises. But also I purchased Purechimp super tea and use that for 2 weeks and that helps me a lot with my weight control.

hadley
06-18-2014, 12:17 AM
I have never heard of the grapefruit before. What a great idea. I am not sure that I like grapefruit that much though!

Borisfan
07-24-2014, 11:21 AM
I have drunk puire chimp super tea too to lose some of my extra weight.
It's rather an effective method of having no useless fat.

satyamambala
05-27-2015, 07:24 AM
Thanks for such information i will try it and see how's the results.

drugpillstore
07-16-2015, 11:39 AM
You are daily running 15 to 20 min and no eat for junk food.

elliethomas
10-05-2016, 11:07 AM
There is so many ways which you can loss your weight. You can take low calories food. But only food is good for your health or retaining your weight. No. There is some fresh nutrients food which is helping you to loss the weight in routine.

Best foods for weight loss:

1. Apple cider vinegar.
2. Cinnamon.
3. Fresh juices.
4. Fish.
5. Fresh green and vegetables.
Eat always the fresh healing foods which helps to losing weight naturally.

Shizakhan
09-14-2017, 05:07 AM
Although these all things are best for weight loss the most effective thing is exercise and walk, that keep your body fit and healthy. Dieting creates side effects and create a deficiency in your body. So if want to be slim then perform your activities actively and make a habit of walk and exercise. If you will do 10 to 15 minutes exercise daily it will bring good effects.