PDA

View Full Version : Makeup Tricks To Look Young

blissfulramyaa
06-15-2009, 08:29 AM
If you are wearing the same makeup since you were 20 , you may be helping yourself look older.

Dull tired looking eye add years to your face, giving them an instant glow of colors with some eye shadow . Just a few words of caution, matte shadows and frost shadows can be aging because they tend to collect in creases around the eye, drawing attention to your wrinkles. Opt for a pretty pink or beige color on your lids and finish by curling your lashes and applying two coats of mascara to make your eye look more awake instantly.

With aging lips tend to become thin, dry, and wrinkled. Your best defense tools would be a lip balm, which could be used once everyday, and the correct lipstick. Avoid matte lipsticks they can be very drying. A better option would be creamy, moisturizing lip colors. After applying, dab clean, shimmery gloss in the center of your top and bottom lips.

bigpipe
06-20-2009, 07:39 PM
I have very reactive sensitive skin. Do you think think something like this would be benificial to me? I need some coverage and im tired of wearing makeup that i have to mix, just one color, and no more layers At a decent price would also help. Do they have a site or brochure i can check out?

Thanks

sweetcher
06-20-2009, 11:33 PM
If you are wearing the same makeup since you were 20 , you may be helping yourself look older.

Dull tired looking eye add years to your face, giving them an instant glow of colors with some eye shadow . Just a few words of caution, matte shadows and frost shadows can be aging because they tend to collect in creases around the eye, drawing attention to your wrinkles. Opt for a pretty pink or beige color on your lids and finish by curling your lashes and applying two coats of mascara to make your eye look more awake instantly.

The eyes are so important, I am beginning to focus more and more on trying to both keep them as natural as possible and as dramatic at the same time. So, I use my Latisse (I wish it would work faster) for longer eye lashes. Use lot's of Mascara. I also use a beige base like blissfulramyaa suggested. Then use really natural colors over the base. But, never browns, that what every make up counter wants me to buy...lol. Having my eyes stand out really seems to draw attention to the right area. I always hear people saying... I can't stop staring at your eyes! I love that!

sindhu_pec
07-04-2009, 05:05 PM
Storing make-up, especially lipstick is of importance because lipsticks are affected by heat and moisture. During hot weather put all lipsticks in a plastic bag and store them in the refrigerator. At moderate temperatures, the lipstick can be stored in the dresser

Kat
05-07-2010, 02:23 AM
The eyes are so important, I am beginning to focus more and more on trying to both keep them as natural as possible and as dramatic at the same time. So, I use my Latisse (I wish it would work faster) for longer eye lashes. Use lot's of Mascara. I also use a beige base like blissfulramyaa suggested. Then use really natural colors over the base. But, never browns, that what every make up counter wants me to buy...lol. Having my eyes stand out really seems to draw attention to the right area. I always hear people saying... I can't stop staring at your eyes! I love that!

Totally agree! Flesh-toned eyeshadow and HUGE eyelashes. Maybe some smudged powder liner but that's it!

mccradyserena
05-21-2010, 11:37 AM
The heavier your makeup, the older you look. Use an eye shadow base starting in your thirties to smooth the fine lines in the eye lid. Use the darker shade along the cheek to build up the cheek bone and visually lift up the cheek. Choose a lip product that does more than just add color, products today can plump, hydrate and create fuller lips, all while adding the perfect color.

chinee
05-30-2010, 12:43 AM
I go for a natural look, I prefer this kind of make up because it is more applicable and very much convenient in our every day doings. Why did I say so, more guys dont like girls with plenty of make ups on. But still, let us face it we are not perfect perhaps with a little cosmetics on it can make a difference. A more confident you. Go simple and go natural.

y34963
05-30-2010, 05:27 AM
Oh Chinee I agree. A little makeup makes any women look her best. It doesn't take much and it makes up feel so good. I don't think we should care about what guys think of us, we must do what make us feel good. After all, it is our lives and we don't live it through men!!

vencasand
05-31-2010, 02:59 PM
i am in for the natural look also. too much make up makes you look fake, and people wonder what you are hiding!!!

y34963
06-01-2010, 03:06 AM
I always say 'each to their own'. I don't like to judge people at all. I think a small amount of makeup is perfect but if someone whats to go for a more dramatic look - then go for it. Life is just darn too short to care what others think of you!!

jasmine
06-20-2010, 08:58 AM
Ya I go up with all those who gave some useful tips keeping eyes in their focus as it only shows the nature and age of an individual at the first sight itself. So my full focus is on the eyes. So I need some more points regarding to keep the eyes cool and younger.

jammi
07-09-2010, 12:16 PM
..... Life is just darn too short to care what others think of you!!

here this line is golden...

very first thing u should know why you need makeup?

Honestly be what you are....
your confidence attitude....and interaction will do more than any makeup can do...

y34963
07-10-2010, 05:33 AM
No one really needs makeup. Men and women wear it because it makes them feel good. If you want to wear it then do so, if you want the au natural look, then again, go for it.

Whatever works for you. If you feel more confident in your looks then you will be more outgoing and interactive with people. So just be yourself.