PDA

View Full Version : How often should i use a facial skin mask

sanchita
06-12-2009, 11:28 AM
i usually use facial skin mask every week. is it o.k for me. I have normal skin. How often should i use a facial skin mask

Ashu
06-12-2009, 04:43 PM
well, average would be twice a months for normal skin. But if you have open pore problems then applying a mask once a week is a good options.

Valence
06-12-2009, 08:06 PM
Hi!
I agree with Ashma. For normal skin (age under 30) you should use the facial mask 2-3 timed a month. For dry skin, use it at least once a week.

If you are over 30, even thou your skin does not seem DRY or have major problems, it is better to do intense skin maintenance such as using facial mask or skincare with negative ion steamer ONCE a WEEK.

It is the BEST and a lot easier if you "prevent" from getting wrinkles n dark spots than try to reverse it after you get them...:)

marilynnsyrett
06-15-2009, 10:34 AM
Twice a month would be more than enough. But what kind of facial mask are you using? Make sure it caters to your particular skin type...

Valence
06-15-2009, 09:23 PM
I usually use the masks with active ingreedients that moisturizes and treat the skin VERY well... such as hyaluronic acid, hydrolysis collagen and glycelyl, hydrolysis elastine, 24K gold, and herbs like green tea extract and ginseng (chinese carrots known as the THE ultimate anti-aging herb).:D

Ones with Vitamin A, C & E derivatives are great when your skin needs an EXTRA care!