PDA

View Full Version : got acne? SOLUTION 4 u!?

vito
06-02-2009, 07:18 PM
THANK GOD, finally i found something EFFECTIVE for acne!:D

my mother bought this acne set from a store in CA. what can i say... they are just AMAZING :omg: worked for me, worked for my cousin who is 12, worked for my sister who is 30 and worked for my brother who is 21! seems like it works on everyone! the BEST part is... its ONLY $12.99 and you get 3 products!

i don't have the comp. info on me thou... my mom said the store name was "veins"? "valence"? "veilens"?? something like that... apparently they are famous in the US and Canada!

u shoulg def. give a try!!!:h7:

jsg
06-02-2009, 11:36 PM
are you talking about "VALENCE detox.slimming. anti-aging" in Beverly hills?

vito
06-03-2009, 04:02 AM
jsg, YES that is it! :)

jsg
06-04-2009, 06:06 AM
yeah, they are the hot brand in CA esp. in Hollywood and Beverly Hills area. i heared valence is owned by celebrities and they work with dermatologists to produce effective products. they became very famous after introducing their 24K gold anti-aging cosmetics and cellulite care goods.

they were on TV so often (with celebs, of course) and it just got me curious about what they offer. their products are surprisingly cheapER than my expectations! i bought Ultimate lift cream and it was only $35 and it is the BEST lift cream ever!

anyway... back to acne...
Valence's ance product is one of their newer products. just because the lift cream was inexpensive and very effective, i bought their $12.99 ance set for my kid and her acne is gone... took her abt 3 weeks to clear everything on her face but i was AMAZED...!

if anyone is looking for effective acne products, try it! i think its worth it!

THE French
06-04-2009, 10:26 PM
I am a fan of Valence detox. slimming. anti-aging too! their acne set is a one wonderful thing i found in the US!

jsg... I asked the sales person there and found out that they are NOT owned by celebrities! they are owned by dermatologists and doctors! That's why their products are so fantastic! They seem to get lots of celebrity clients thou.

vito
06-06-2009, 06:15 PM
The French, i did not know Valence is owned by derma-pros!! i just wanted to let you know that their acne set is 1 for $12.99, 2 for $20! :D

jsg, i would like to know more about the Ultimate Lift Cream by Valence! please write more anout it under anti-aging topic! thank you.

jsg
06-12-2009, 07:57 PM
vito... i wrote an info on the ultimate lift cream under anti-aging. check them out!

i just fonund out that valence have quite a few products for acne scars. i have not purchased them for my kid so i cant say much about it but i am def. going to buy them for her so will let you guys know how they are.

god, i am so glad there is a store where provides ladies, guys and kids everything we need that actually do work :-)

jsg
06-18-2009, 09:44 PM
another way to treat acne... drink HYDROGEN water & DETOX tea!?

drink water and/or tea that removes toxins that are built up in your body! one of the reasons why people get acne is because people have too much toxins in their bodies that the body tries to get rid of it from the pores = ACNE! how interesting! so drinking hydrogen water/detox tea (or whatever tea made with hydrogen water) removes toxins naturally by sweat and urine!

how cool if it actually works!!
since products from valence have been very impressive, i am thinking about trying them.

does anyone know anything about hydrogen water??

mama123
06-25-2009, 09:50 PM
My youngest kid has the worst acne on her face and back. She has tried over 10 different products but I don't think it is getting better... a set for $12.99, 2 for $20 for acne care sounds really cheap.

Acne SET mean it comes with more than 1 product, right? Please tell me what they are! Thank you.

jsg
06-27-2009, 12:20 AM
mama123- valence acne set comes with 3 products. step1 is cleansing, step2 is moisturizer and step3 is troubleshooter. except for step2, you do not have to use it everyday! they are kinda small but 1 set lasted my kid for abt 3 weeks but i think 2 for $20 is a way better deal!

mama123
06-27-2009, 09:27 PM
wow, it comes with 3 products?? and it is only $12.99, 2 for $20??

jsg: thanks for the info. i will check them out!

jsg
06-29-2009, 08:10 PM
no problem mama!

u know what i am thinking now? since valence do wholesale business, i am thinking about buying a box full of valence acne set and sell it on amazon/ebay/yahoo! so that parents like me will not have to spend so much money on products thats expensive but do not work!!!! i wish i found valence before i spent over $3000 on acne products for myself and kids...

sindhu_pec
07-04-2009, 04:23 AM
Acne is mainly caused by bacteria build-up, so it’s best to use an anti-bacterial face wash. Usually, your dermatologist will recommend a safe product to use. Better still, use fragrance-free face wash that is free of any oils.

Apply an oil free, vitamin E-enriched cream that is useful to heal pimple-prone and ruptured skin. You need to remove the impurities from your face to allow it to breathe. Never forget to use a toner and a face wash daily after returning from outside. An alcohol-free toner is best as it will keep a check on the bacteria on the skin. Use an oil-free sunscreen for your face. But remember, you need very little of it, else the sweat and your oily skin will lead to more pimples.

sindhu_pec
07-05-2009, 05:54 AM
Proactiv Solution is a 3-step acne skin care management treatment developed by leading dermatologists that work together to heal and clear acne. This is a preferred method of some celebrities and comes in renewing cleaner, revitalizing toner and repairing lotion form. Results have proved to be excellent and pretty effective in dealing with mild or non-inflammatory acne.

jsg
07-06-2009, 03:55 AM
proactive was one of the worst products i have tried for acne. i recently found out that most of it is benzoproxide which dries up the skin! and the rest is water. no wonder why it did not work at all!:mad:and it was over $100USD!!! waste, waste, waste!!!!!!!!!

Valence
07-11-2009, 06:02 PM
Hi everyone!

I am so glad to know that so many of you from this forum are using Valence acne & purification products and loving them :) I am happy for you that you have found a solution to fix the problem!! Thank you for your support!

I am sorry fot those ones that are currently on the waiting list. We try to have more than enough products in stock but we get unexpected amount/quantity of orders here and there that we happen to sell out... New shipment is coming in this coming Monday! Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience.

jsg
07-19-2009, 05:29 AM
valence, i am wondering if you know anything about AHA skincare products for acne skin. one of my japanese friend told me it is one of the BEST products and is very popular. i am using a few products from your store and i am so happy with the result but i am now looking for a products that can treat my acne scars and also i want to prevent from breaking out. thaks for your help :-)

Valence
08-24-2009, 06:54 PM
Hi jsg.

There are a lot of AHA products out there and YES, I do believe in AHA products BUT only thing about AHA is that they smell funny:sick: AHA=fruits acid is great for its peeling effect and it does help remove the surface/damaged layer of skin. :)

If you don't mind the "funny smell", I would recommend you to try them!!

pika_doh9
09-12-2009, 06:53 PM
oh wow, so does this get rid of just acne or does it work on acne scars.. also does anyone know of things you can use to apply cream to your back if you don't have someone to do it for you?

Valence
09-14-2009, 09:10 PM
Hi pika doh9!

Valence Purification Set comes with 3 products. 1)natural peeling, 2)moisturizer & 3)troubleshooter.

step 1 natural peeling will gently removes the damages skin which means it is not only great for acne but also scared face!:D:h10:

It will make your skin clear, soft and smooth!

pika_doh9
09-15-2009, 06:30 AM
problem is I have acne on my back lol and I have no way of applying all this on my own :-( and no one around to do it for me

VANYA
09-17-2009, 07:51 AM
Liquefy a peeled cucumber in a blender and apply the juice to the acne. Another variation of this remedy is to drink four or five cups of cucumber juice daily for a week. This is said to purify the blood and lymphatic system, resulting in a clearer skin.

Or simply, eat cucumbers daily as a snack.

Living proof: my best friend struggled with acne covered all over her face. Since she started eating a cucumber for about a month, they were all gone. She has never had a clearer face than now.

There might be great products on the market. But the best treatment always comes from our diet :)

vito
09-21-2009, 05:52 AM
I found a Youtube video on Valence Acne Product. It sounds very interesting. Here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it4P13tF1fg

Valence
09-23-2009, 10:24 PM
Thanks Vito! I am happy to see people are enjoying this wonderful product :D

chaymma79
09-25-2009, 03:44 PM
The best acne product is Argan Oil by Sweet Marrakesh. I have cured my acne with Ultimate Argan Gold ( 100% organic, certified USDA and FDA approved). You will be amazed by the results.
[ Link Removed ]

GekiDan
10-08-2009, 06:41 AM
Well, I have lots of pimples on my face and I will definitely be happy to try that one out. I'm hoping that it will be available in the Philippine market so I can test it myself. Or can I order it online for a cheap price?

Anyone here in the Philippines who have tried this one?
Are there any cheaper alternatives?

Valence
10-09-2009, 02:30 PM
Hi GekiDan. I appreciate your interest in our product. Our products are available to purchase online at vlns.ocnk.biz and the acne set is at vlns.onck.biz/product/54. We ship worldwide and our price for a 3 week supply is only $12.99. If you want you can also email us directly at inquiry@vlns-spa.com to place an order directly with us. If you order directly by email I can apply a boutique only special for you which is 2 sets for $20! If you have any questions please let us know. :)

Hyalogic
10-28-2009, 05:29 PM
An ingredient that we have been playing around with for an acne solution is called Regu-Seb. This ingredient is produced by CenterChem, the same guys that produce Regu-Shape, Regu-Slim, and Regu-Stretch (these are all great ingredients for anti-cellulite products). Anyways, what Regu-Seb does is that it regulates the sebum (oil) product of the skin that it is applied to. I have used it myself and I have had great results.

mitrab
10-29-2009, 05:03 PM
this is my first post to this forum but i have been a long time lurker. this thread has interested me for the longest time and i finally decided to give the set a try. i live in mumbai so i was a little bit worried about the shipping and whether or not i would receive the product. i placed my order online and got notification 2 hours later that my order was through and shipped and i received it 4 days later. so this was convenient to me. and then i have been using this set for almost 2 weeks and it is really good. my skin is a lot better and i am very happy and it is very nice and moist. this product does not dry out acne but actually treats and controls without drying the skin and irritating it. this makes me very happy. this is the first product that has worked really good on my skin. i will update everyone soon.

mitrab
10-29-2009, 05:38 PM
btw, i am talking about the valence acne clearing set.