PDA

View Full Version : Manila: Free Nu Skin Product trial!

Galvanic_Beauty
06-01-2009, 11:26 AM
Hi there!

We're hosting a Beauty Clinic Talk that'll be teach you the signs of aging, skin types, and basics of skin care.

WHEN: June 5, 2009, Friday 6pm
WHERE: Belvedere Tower, San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas, Pasig (beside Richmonde Hotel)

First 10 ladies to sms me @ 0920-9068678 get to sample our signature skin care brand, Nu Skin, for FREE. The treatment you'll receive is worth 2000 pesos. You'll even get special on-site discounts and promos should you choose to purchase anything.

To register: sms your full name, age, and what is your primary skin care concern (ie: acne, discoloration, oily skin, wrinkles) and wait for my confirmation message. Be sure to tell me you're from DermaTalk so I prioritize you!

Stay beautiful!

Scarred
06-02-2009, 09:13 AM
Are men allowed ? is it in philippines only ?

Galvanic_Beauty
06-03-2009, 07:49 AM
sure, men are welcome at our event. this event is in philippines. where are you based at?

Mikey
06-03-2009, 11:12 AM
Good for philippines members. Bad i'm not there hihi.. don't miss this opportunity if you are from philippines hihih.

Dr.Deepak
06-03-2009, 11:18 AM
Nice offer. Don't miss this ladies.:h7:

Galvanic_Beauty
07-22-2009, 03:28 AM
Hi everyone!

I'm hosting this again.

We're hosting a Beauty Clinic Talk that'll be teach you the signs of aging, skin types, and basics of skin care.

WHEN: July 24, 2009, Friday 6pm
WHERE: Belvedere Tower, San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas, Pasig (beside Richmonde Hotel)

First 5 ladies to sms me @ 0920-9068678 get to sample our signature skin care brand, Nu Skin, for FREE. The treatment you'll receive is worth 2000 pesos. You'll even get special on-site discounts and promos should you choose to purchase anything.

To register: sms your full name, age, and what is your primary skin care concern (ie: acne, discoloration, oily skin, wrinkles) and wait for my confirmation message. Be sure to tell me you're from DermaTalk so I prioritize you!

Stay beautiful!