PDA

View Full Version : Are Fotofacial with non-ablative laser procedures worth money ?

JiaoXian
05-27-2009, 07:07 PM
Since i had wrinkle on my face, i was suggested to go for laser treatment. I currently finished 4 series of Fotofacial with non-ablative laser procedures. But it looks like my wrinkle are getting more worsen then before. I'm really worried. I have only 1 treatment left now and and it was not worth paying expensive money on it. I wasted my money. These treatments were very expensive. Anyone else here have the same problem. Should i have to wait till my all treatment are done or it was just waste of money.

Dr.Deepak
05-28-2009, 01:45 PM
well there is one treatment left..ah.. so just consult the doc and talk about it. Normally you start to see the result from 2-3 tx but sometime it might take longer. You might see the result for around 5-7 months. if its getting worse.Its time to talk to your doc.

JiaoXian
05-29-2009, 02:51 AM
They still say it might take sometime just do the last one you'll get the change. So i'm going for a final one next week.In the mean time i'm planning to visit another doctor. Thank you for your reply deepak.

Dr.Deepak
05-30-2009, 09:15 AM
you are welcome dear.