PDA

View Full Version : Best whitening cream

Muskaan
05-24-2009, 02:36 PM
Helllo all!!

i was just wondering what is the most effective whitening cream???

yes???

The3rdNipple
05-24-2009, 04:56 PM
Well I personally don't use any but I get whiter from using lotion (dove) and staying home over the summer avoiding the sun and in a couple of months all that tan is gonna be gone.

Galvanic_Beauty
05-26-2009, 11:02 AM
hi muskaan, you want the whitening cream for the face or body? what's your condition now and have you tried anything for it?

the color we have is based on what pigment our body produces, some have lighter pigments, some have darker.

most products only bleach on the surface but cannot deal with what's under the skin. you have to look for a product that will address the melanin production inside what is called the melanocytes.

hope this helps.

jstevenson
05-27-2009, 07:46 PM
I think using whitening creams is risky...

kimclara
07-06-2012, 07:21 PM
jst use sunscreen and stay out of the sun for awhile you will get lighter!

BeautyS
07-07-2012, 03:04 PM
If you have sun stains that you want to whiten use a cream with fruit acids. I've heard they are very helpful.

belladiorgirl
07-09-2012, 10:03 AM
Helllo all!!

yes???

Dear Muskaan, Japanese skincare brands have some great whitening products, I being half Japanese and since having white skin is highly desired I have tried quite few and will recommend KOSE and shiseido white lucent, check their website for information. Let me know how you go! :)

kimclara
07-09-2012, 10:29 PM
Dear Muskaan, Japanese skincare brands have some great whitening products, I being half Japanese and since having white skin is highly desired I have tried quite few and will recommend KOSE and shiseido white lucent, check their website for information. Let me know how you go! :)

Im actually using the shiseido white lucent, I love it but I dont feel like it whitens my skin but it does make my skin look brighter and healthier!

naturesorganic
01-14-2013, 07:49 AM
Skin Lightening Cream is made up of chemicals which react with the composition of your skin. In most cases, these lightening creams control or restrict the melanin production of your epidermis. Melanin is a pigment produced by the cells of your body which is responsible for the color of your skin. Some people are born with browning or reddish hues, while others have a paler or yellowish skin tone. A person's skin tone has a lot to do with his/her genetic make up and his/her skin's reaction to sunlight.

Sydney Stevens
01-15-2013, 06:30 AM
Sunscreen won't lighten you, it will help protect your skin so the pigment doesn't darken. If you protect your skin, it should eventually get back to your natural color. If you want to be lighter, just consistently protect your skin every day before sun exposure.

nick66
01-16-2013, 04:39 AM
There is no such a cream which makes you glowing. The only way of making your skin white and glowing is to avoid from sun light. Because mostly in summer, the UV rays of sun light damages your skin and because of that your skin color looks very dull. So Try to stay more at home during summer and you will see the effect.

qualitylengths
01-19-2013, 06:50 AM
Well I don't think any cream can change natural color, So I am against these beauty cream.

aromatherapy
02-25-2013, 06:15 AM
Natural color remain the same, so I think fairness cream are useless.

vitiligocure
02-26-2013, 06:28 AM
I think whitening cream is useless because no cream can change natural color, it remain the same.

qualitylengths
03-01-2013, 06:36 AM
Well I think no cream can change natural color, it remain the same always. So I don't think there is a cream which can change color.

stellamandy96
03-09-2013, 10:17 AM
It would be better if you use some natural tips to lighten your face and one of the best sources is honey. Raw honey is more than just a natural sweetener. It has a variety of uses in your beauty regimen and for medicinal purposes. Raw honey, which is not pasteurized or refined, can be especially useful because of its nutritional properties. Although you may have heard about the benefits of raw honey, you might be surprised at some of the creative ways it can be used:

a.) Massage a teaspoon of raw honey into your face and let it sit for 10-30 minutes before rinsing with cool water. This simple honey mask can smooth your skin, fight wrinkles, improve skin tone, reduce redness, and help with blemishes.

b.) An excellent face-pack can be prepared using 1 tbsp each of honey, lime juice, milk powder and ˝ tbsp of almond oil. Daily application of this paste for 15 to 20 minutes helps to reverse the effects of tanning and improve the over-all tone and texture of the skin.

It is important to remember that the techniques used to lighten the skin do not have results overnight and must become a part of your daily skin care routine in order to have best and long-lasting results.

I hope it would be useful to you.
Good Luck!!!

skin care
03-18-2013, 08:10 AM
I think cream can never be change natural color but you can make your skin glowing. Honey and lemon can make your skin glowing and acne free.

stellamandy96
03-27-2013, 11:39 AM
I use only natural products for my skin care and drawing on these age-old traditions and customs, Volcanic Earth offers a unique range of organic skin care products from natural acne treatments and virgin coconut oil skin care to volcanic body scrubs, volcanic pumice exfoliants, moisturizers, sensual Frangipani and Vanilla delights, silky coconut soaps to the ever-amazing Tamanu Oil or Oil of Tamanu range of products and the wonderful Ngali Oil or Sweet Almond Oil (also spelt Nangai Oil in some countries).

aromatherapy
03-28-2013, 09:28 AM
There are lots of cream in market which make lots of promises to provide you best cream but I personally think no cream can change natural color.

Melissa Mellie
04-04-2013, 09:45 AM
Helllo all!!

yes???

I don't have much idea, but I was listening to a conversation the other day about Dermology Skin Brightener. It is said to be natural and herbal based product that helps your skin to look brighter and more radiant than others.

stellamandy96
04-10-2013, 09:16 AM
For healthy and glowing whitening skin it is better to use “Argan Oil” products. It helps to restore softness and for radiant, healthy-looking skin enriched with antioxidants and essential fatty acids to help to hydrate and reinforce skin’s defenses against free-radical damage and helps to improve texture and tone. The lightweight, readily-absorbed lotion improves skin texture and resilience, providing a radiant, healthy-looking skin.

Melissa Mellie
04-11-2013, 07:10 AM
Helllo all!!

yes???

There's no better feeling than stepping out to start your day with a fresh face and bright, radiant skin. But different skin types have different needs to look its beautiful best. Also any exercise is great for your skin; the boost to your blood flow alone can give it a healthy and dewy look. Keep your skin cool, clear and bright by drinking lots of water during the day. It's not always easy when you're on the go so try keeping a bottle of fresh clear water close to hand or in your bag to sip at frequently. It's better to sip than to gulp away in one go as your body will maintain good hydration levels, giving you brighter skin and brighter eyes.
If we talking about best skin brightener cream then I think there are so many branded creams are available in your near by stores like dermology natural skin brightener. You can read their instructions and to do follow them. Personally I’ve not much idea but the Other day I was listening few people to talking about dermology skin brightener cream.

clintoncerejo
04-11-2013, 10:39 AM
I think no cream in the market whitens your screen completely all you should do is to protect your body from direct contact of sunlight.

LidiaSchreck
04-15-2013, 09:48 AM
Garnier power light cream

fred
04-17-2013, 08:01 AM
it depends on the ingredients involved within the whitening cream or lotions. Moreover, it varies from skin to skin as well.
First get answer to the following questions and then you are able to find a better product for your own benefit:

What is your skin type?
Have you tried sunscreen on your skin?
are there any other symptoms on your skin like acne? Dry? Sensitive?

LidiaSchreck
05-07-2013, 09:29 AM
when it comes about whitening cream then you must prefer Garnier or loreal paris they are the best one in this region

brittanycoleman
05-16-2013, 10:18 AM
Are you looking for the best whitening cream? I mean the one that will fade out age spots and other skin discolorations without any harmful effect on your skin! You need not search further because I will tell you the natural ingredient that will do that effectively.
There are different whitening agents used in creams such as hyroquinone and alpha hydroxy acid; the problem is that these ingredients contain properties that are toxic to your skin. Hydroquinone for instance, has been proven to make your skin more sensitive to sunlight and thereby causing sunburn; it may also lead to cancer. Studies also show that hydroquinone can cause irritation when used topically on dry, chapped or sunburned skin.

Oshum
05-17-2013, 10:25 AM
Well, I think, there is no such kind of cream in the market that permanently whitens your skin, it can whitens for sometime, but you can use some Ayurveda or Herbal products that will make your skin beautiful and ravishing.

hemantlatawa
06-18-2013, 10:07 AM
It will be risky to use skin whitening cream as they are made up of chemicals.Just protect your skin from the expoure of direct sunlight.

kevinkrieger
11-19-2013, 05:30 AM
Wear denim clothing, floppy hat, or umbrella to protect from the sun.

Emma Brown
04-05-2014, 12:09 PM
Just go for natural ways like face mask of curd and turmeric for whitening skin tone.

Maynard36
07-02-2014, 04:28 AM
Whitening creams are mostly fake and I've often seen brands making fake claims and people wasting their money for nothing. Infact I've heard they use harmful chemicals in most creams that can cause the skin to burn. Well it's always better to stay away from these things.

Melissa
07-08-2014, 07:31 AM
You should go for the natural skin brighter for this . I had a great experience with Revitol skin brightener cream. So I would suggest you to go for the same.

stevex
08-04-2014, 05:00 AM
You can use natural product.Because there are no any side effects to using them .Turmeric and honey mixture is very effective .Apply it two times in a week for 20 minutes.

sharncheema
09-08-2014, 06:05 AM
Well I personally don't use any but I get whiter from using lotion (dove) and staying home over the summer avoiding the sun and in a couple of months all that tan is gonna be gone.

I am also agree with you. Dove is the best.

camsantos
10-06-2016, 05:34 AM
I recommend you to try Belo Essentials products. I've been using it for almost 3 weeks and I really love the result. :):)

Belo Paraben free (http://www.beloessentials.ph/product)

angelinesantos
11-11-2016, 03:47 AM
For me, Belo Paraben free (http://erikajjang.tumblr.com/post/27906849046/belo-essentials-complete-whitening-line) products are the most effective. I've tried a lot of different products and this is the only one product that I love. I also love its scent. :h3::h3::h3: