PDA

View Full Version : Tanning beds and Nausea

Genius Carlos
05-21-2009, 06:45 AM
Whenever i go to the tanning bed, after tanning i feel like i like to throw. I always get nausea and headache. Does anyone have this problem too. Its not my first time. i have gone several time for almost 3 yrs and i still feel like nausea and headache. what could be the reason.

Ashu
05-21-2009, 07:23 AM
You might be suffering from dehydration. drink enough water before you go for tanning. this might solve the problem.

vencasand
05-21-2009, 04:02 PM
I wish you wouldn't go to the tanning salon, My daughter went for a long time also and she got basilcell carcinoma and had to have 2 spots removed from her. luckily hers was where it doesn't show but my brother in law had the same thing on his nose and he needed a plastic surgeon so he wouldn't look deformed.

Genius Carlos
06-22-2009, 07:22 PM
i do drink lots of water. OMG can i get cancer using tanning bed.. i was not aware of this. thank you vencansand.

vencasand
06-23-2009, 01:49 PM
yes and my daughter is proof. she used to tan at least once a week. the reason we know it was from tanning is the first thing the derm said to her was do you use a tanning bed? her cancer was right below her breasts in the middle and one was on her hip. please don't use tanning beds.

EssentialPotion
06-29-2009, 02:18 PM
There are other tanning treatments that you can opt for if you are having problems every time you have your sunbed session. Sunbeds use UV light at safe doses. Try to check with your tanning salon if they can turn down a few notches the light treatment that you will be subjected to. To completely relieve yourself of that problem, try airspray tanning treatments that are as convenient, minus your nausea troubles. Airsprayed tans last from five days to two weeks. Compare results and salon services for you to start on a new tanning routine. For more information on safe tanning treatments, check out articles on the ezinearticles website.

AceMile
04-16-2010, 04:57 AM
How much time you spend in Tanning Beds? Naturally, just like to a normal sunlight, when we are overexposed under it bad effects will occur such as vomiting and what you have mentioned. Because of the too much heat you acquired is the main reason why you suffer from that. If tanning has nothing to do but a continuous nausea and headache, well my friend it's better for you to stop it before leading to more complications.

y34963
04-16-2010, 04:12 PM
I totally agree with Brenda. There are many studies (clincial studies) that have been done on the hazards of tanning beds. Be proactive and check them out before you put yourself at risk and use tanning beds. If you want to tan use a fake tanner. I understand there are plenty on the market that are good.

boron
04-22-2010, 04:44 PM
It is possible that either a dehydration or ultraviolet light triggers migraine. You can check for other migraine triggers, like flashing lights, hypoglycemia, certain foods, stress, and so on.

An72
11-04-2010, 03:09 AM
Whenever i go to the tanning bed, after tanning i feel like i like to throw. I always get nausea and headache. Does anyone have this problem too. Its not my first time. i have gone several time for almost 3 yrs and i still feel like nausea and headache. what could be the reason.

If you use too much exposure to Tanning Bed maybe, there is a possibility, but on a proper use, it can be avoided. Almost everyone experiences nausea at some time, making it one of the most common problems in medicine. Nausea is not a disease, but a symptom of many different disorders.

saveontans
11-12-2010, 09:59 AM
Hi, I am tanning salon provider, Since 1997 ISLAND TANS has provided the greater East Texas area with the ultimate tanning experience. We've strived to create an atmosphere of quality and comfort you not only expect, but deserve. Our meticulously clean facilities house the most technologically advanced indoor tanning equipment along with a complete line of tanning products.
Best of all, each tanning visit is carefully diagnosed by a staff of professionals who are always on hand to educate you about your skin type and how to tan moderately to achieve the best results. So relax and enjoy the ISLAND TANS experience. A new level of quality and comfort in indoor tanning.