PDA

View Full Version : Great hair, in minutes.

aliva
07-06-2008, 06:15 PM
In fact, going through a complete hair routine twice a day is not only unnecessary, it’s not great for your hair either. To make mussed hair look fabulous quickly, try one of these tips.

* Sprinkle some powder: a mineral-based powder – baby powder will be a good option, sprinkled on your roots can absorb oil and sweet and create bounce. Apply modestly and work it through well else you’ll look salt-and-peppered.

* Vacuum it: towel off, add hair spray, then blow-dry upside down. This will remove stickiness and add lift.

* Take away the frizz: in the palm of your hand, mix an alcohol-free or natural alcohol gel with any silicon-based, shine-enhancing styling cream. Smooth it over your hair after it’s been lightly spritzed with water. Brush straight or roll curls around your fingers, then air-dry.

Instant appeal.

chicque
07-07-2008, 04:35 AM
thanks for the tips! i don't know about you but whenever i try putting baby powder on, my hair gets stiff and falls flat :(

akhanna01
07-07-2008, 05:59 PM
thanks buddy for such a good idea . i really want such type of methods to help in my cause.

aliva
07-09-2008, 08:09 PM
thanks for the tips! i don't know about you but whenever i try putting baby powder on, my hair gets stiff and falls flat :(

Hey I have told to apply modestly……….if you have problem with baby powder, just try for translucent loose facial powder. Hope it will work for you.

Thanks for responding.

alice
07-09-2008, 10:46 PM
In fact, going through a complete hair routine twice a day is not only unnecessary, it’s not great for your hair either. To make mussed hair look fabulous quickly, try one of these tips.

* Sprinkle some powder: a mineral-based powder – baby powder will be a good option, sprinkled on your roots can absorb oil and sweet and create bounce. Apply modestly and work it through well else you’ll look salt-and-peppered.

* Vacuum it: towel off, add hair spray, then blow-dry upside down. This will remove stickiness and add lift.

* Take away the frizz: in the palm of your hand, mix an alcohol-free or natural alcohol gel with any silicon-based, shine-enhancing styling cream. Smooth it over your hair after it’s been lightly spritzed with water. Brush straight or roll curls around your fingers, then air-dry.

Instant appeal.

Those are some nice tips aliva! However, the baby powder won't be sticking with our hair or in roots?:confused: Won't it be causing hair to look white? I mean, if the towel doesn't remove it altogether, then? Or shall we use it on a puff?

skincare
07-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Instant appeal.

I just have a question about this tip. Will it not create another problem like bad odor because of the mixing of the sweat and powder? Or maybe dandruff since it will stick to the scalp?

BrendaMarie
07-12-2008, 12:17 AM
Some great tips but really not worth it to me as my hair constantly gets wet in the summer. Just as soon as I walk outdoors it'd be time to do the routine all over again LOL

aliva
07-13-2008, 09:29 PM
I just have a question about this tip. Will it not create another problem like bad odor because of the mixing of the sweat and powder? Or maybe dandruff since it will stick to the scalp?

Absolutely not, because you are putting it modestly. Again when you have dandruff, then you get dry scalp. But buddy, I'm talking about oily scalp and that's why the powder option is here. Anyway, a pinch of powder will not make you stinky. When you apply powder on your face does it?