PDA

View Full Version : I have psoriasis on my legs

DNMorgan
05-19-2009, 05:34 AM
I have psoriasis on my legs. i visited a dermatologist and he prescribed two expensive creams to apply. They did help a little but it never goes away. someone said that tanning helps so i 'm tanning in a tanning bed 3 times a week and i started getting improvements but now i'm worried about skin cancer when exposed to tanning.Any advice you can give ?

sanchita
05-19-2009, 06:01 AM
have you tried Champori Cream and Spray people says this works great.

Bono
05-19-2009, 03:01 PM
Natural sunlight is better than tanning bed. Exposing the affect areas to sunlight can help ease up the psoriasis flare up. you can also try natural remedies bee's wax,lemon oil and pasteurized creams. They cost less and are effective as well.

vencasand
05-20-2009, 02:10 PM
I have found that the expensive stuff is not worth the money. i use triamcinalone now. it is cheap and it is a good steroid cream. i also sit in the sun about 15 minutes and expose the parts on my body that i can without getting arrested. this seems to be working okay. I have been told that i will never get rid of it. So i just deal with it the best i can.

Organic-rainbow
06-23-2009, 05:36 PM
I have already mentioned in Looking for help post about propolis creme. This is amazing creme. Have you ever used Propolis creme?
I have Psoriasis too... I had it after having a bad throat... I had it on my legs, arms, elbows, hair, face and intimate areas including between my legs. I had to do something about it as in the summer when you wear skirts and no tights the chaffing where the psoriasis was would bleed and run down my legs. A lady came to me and said that Propolis creme was amazing. If it does not work she would give me twice the money back what I paid for it. Ok not going to argue with that. I used it and WOW! Amazing stuff. I ditched the Hydrocortizone and the Betamethazone and others and used only this. I lost all my psoriasis except my elbows... that is down to laziness... could not be bothered with elbows. I now am a distributor for the company.
I am telling you this because it really does work. I am not telling you this for personal gain or financial gain.

If you would like to know more PM me.

Carmen

Puneet
06-24-2009, 10:52 AM
hey vencasand my doctor also prescribed me triamcinalone its really a good one. But after i stop using it, it again comes back, do you apply daily ?

hey organic rainbow is it bee-honey you are talking about, i heard bee-honey is also effetive for some people but i have never tried.

vencasand
06-24-2009, 12:55 PM
yes i use it everyday but i have psoriasis everywhere now. the triamcinalone helps the itching really good. i know stress is the cause for mine. i use the cream so it goes into the skin. actually some spots are going away but then i notice new ones. i only use the triamcinolone on the areas of breakouts. too much can get into your system. it is a steroid and shouldn't be used like a skin cream. you can use moisturizers after you have applied the triamcinolone. just make sure you rub the cream in well and let it adsorb before moisturizing. if you try that bee honey stuff let me know if it works.

Organic-rainbow
06-25-2009, 10:07 AM
hey vencasand my doctor also prescribed me triamcinalone its really a good one. But after i stop using it, it again comes back, do you apply daily ?

hey organic rainbow is it bee-honey you are talking about, i heard bee-honey is also effetive for some people but i have never tried.

Bee Propolis, another wonderful substance obtained from the honeycombs of bees, is the natural substance responsible for neutralizing any bacteria, fungi or virus which enters the hive. Propolis is brilliant.

DNMorgan
11-20-2009, 07:08 PM
Bee Propolis, another wonderful substance obtained from the honeycombs of bees, is the natural substance responsible for neutralizing any bacteria, fungi or virus which enters the hive. Propolis is brilliant.

How much does Propolis cost.

Organic-rainbow
11-21-2009, 09:53 AM
propolis creme is £12. It lasts well as it is so thick.

vencasand
11-21-2009, 02:37 PM
welcome back organic, i missed you. i did use your propolis cream and it and i loved it but it only lasted about 10 days. i wish i could get more or one in a pound jar but they don't sell it that way. but i want to let everyone know carmen is telling the truth. it takes the flaring out of the spots and moisturizes and i think if i used it longer it would have helped me clear up.!!!