PDA

View Full Version : What influences you in trying out or using a new skin care brand?

Ashu
07-06-2008, 06:11 PM
For me its reviews before i buy something i always search for reviews for that products..

Some might be impressed by its adverstisement or listening to your friend .

So What influences you in trying out or using a new skin care brand?

Dr.Deepak
07-06-2008, 06:17 PM
I always use same brand of product ie NIVEA and happy with it.

mimico
07-07-2008, 12:52 AM
That's funny, it's almost a tie across all categories. I guess we'll see the clear winner only after many people put in their votes. It's definitely the ads for me. I'm a sucker for ads. I know that the product is always hyped up in advertisements but I can't help it. If the ad catches my attention then I'll definitely get the product. But this doesn't necessarily mean I'll continue using it or that I'll always favor that brand.

Like the Admin, I use a lot of Nivea products. I even though of working for that company haha!

chicque
07-07-2008, 04:28 AM
i ALWAYS search up product reviews and product information whenever i want to buy a skin care product. i don't want to waste my money, or worse--get a bad reaction from it!

skincare
07-10-2008, 04:58 AM
Positive reviews and real testimonies of the persons I know who are using the product. I don't usually believe tv advertisements, hehehe... Those models did the commercial for the money.

Starchild47
07-11-2008, 07:32 AM
I definitely read product reviews as I feel you get a much better unbiased opinion of the product. I also ask around of others who are likely to use the product as well. I get a lot of information before I purchase new things.
I do like getting freebie samples in the mail of things to try. This is fun and lets me know before I spend money what my skin will react to and what it will not. If you are not aware of getting these there are many freebie sites on the web or go to the manufacturer's web site. They offer free samples of products especially new ones frequently to consumers.