PDA

View Full Version : Aloe Vera and acne scars

chikki
05-18-2009, 11:52 AM
i have some acne scar and some of my friends said aloe vera help reduce acne scar. is it true ? Can Aloe Vera help with acne scars

martyna
05-29-2009, 10:38 AM
Yup its true ,Aloe Vera is one of the remedy which is use to make skin gel .

------
Sharkne.com

anne123
05-29-2009, 11:03 AM
Yes Aloe vera is very good For Skin It's very Effective For Acne Scar If we apply it on Pimple,the scar will remove one for Tips i Want to share with you which is very effective in removing Acne Scar Mix sandle Powder With Rose Water then apply a thin layer on the face it'll be really very effective in removing scar.

vito
06-15-2009, 09:41 PM
yes, aloe is like a super plant for skin! my sister's son who is 10years old burnt his leg accidentally from playing with matches... he had a pretty bad burnt marks/scars for years but he started using the aloe gel since a few months ago and it got way better and it is almost all gone!

also natural peeling gel is a great solution for acne scars! i am so addicted to it :-) it seems to make pores smaller!?
[link Removed] it is not cheap but it seems like its going to last for at least 8-10 months... could last for 1 year? it has been a few months and my bottle still has 4/5 not bad, huh? ;-)

P Reina
06-28-2009, 04:52 AM
I'm not sure about clearance of scar,but its good for acne.

Organic-rainbow
06-28-2009, 09:33 AM
Aloe vera is good for clearing the skin and cleaning the skin of people with Acne. Aloe Facial scrub and Aloe Vera Moisturiser is excellent