PDA

View Full Version : Be your own BEAUTICIAN – Mega thread. Regularly updated.

aliva
07-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Everyone yearns for a peaches and cream complexion, though few are lucky to be born with it. That every woman can be beautiful is perhaps not quite true. But every woman can have her own sparkle and find a way of looking better.

Then, why is it that some women just don’t try. It is the vast range of cosmetic products that confuses her! Moreover, expensive cosmetics too are another deterrent factor, for they are unkind to family budgets.

But to look you’re loveliest, you do not have to shop for costly cosmetics or go through elaborate time consuming treatment.

Beauty is not either confined to natural physical attributes. The vital element is a sparking fresh skin, which can be yours. Just turn to these humble. “Kitchen cosmetic” to beautiful you right in your own home. You only have to know how to go about putting them to their best use.

Kitchen-based treatments are cheap, easy, and fun to use. Starting this thread, I will be featuring one remedy in regular interval.

Just keep your support regularly.

aliva
07-06-2008, 06:11 PM
Mix ½ tsp turmeric powder, 2 tsp lemon juice, 3 tsp papaya pulp to a smooth paste. Apply evenly over the face. Leave the pack on for 20 minutes and then wash off.

This face pack is very effective in clearing a sluggish complexion.

aliva
07-07-2008, 07:26 PM
Mix 1 tbsp curd and 1 tsp lemon juice and apply on your face using circular, upwards and outward movements. The second application may be necessary if you have large or clogged pores. Leave to dry, wipe it away with a cotton pad.

aliva
07-08-2008, 07:58 PM
Yeast, the same natural & cheap ingredient that makes troubled skin overnight.

Add a few drops of water to half a teaspoon of dry yeast, make a paste and apply to acne breakouts before bed. Rinse with warm water in the A.M.

See the wonder.

Sabina
11-27-2008, 02:53 AM
Any more updates Aliva ?

mimico
11-27-2008, 01:18 PM
I think these tips should be posted under the recipes section which is why the thread isn't updated anymore. Thanks for bumping it though, Aliva, because I will definitely try the yeast and water remedy for my bacne which is still bugging me!!! :(