PDA

View Full Version : Hi there! Got anti-aging or skin care questions? I'd love to help!

Galvanic_Beauty
05-13-2009, 01:11 PM
Hi there! I'm Liza from Manila, Philippines.

I love, love, love skin care!!

I've been an international distributor of a global signature anti-aging and wellness brand and also serve as business coach for aspiring entrepreneurs for almost ten years.

I can assist you on:
- how you can develop a global anti-aging business and make a monthly six-figure income through our exclusive and patented products and technologies;

- give personal skin care advice such as how to develop your regimen, what targeted treatments do you need for your specific skin care concerns;

I'm seeking to make global business connections through this group either as end-line consumers or as my business partner in your area.

Do add me here or on FaceBook as a friend. Please indicate what country you are from and that you are from this group. Looking forward to meeting you!

Ashu
05-13-2009, 01:28 PM
i guess this forum is for talking about skin care topics not making money selling products. But anyway welcome to dermatalk forum. we hope you will give us good skin care tips and suggestions.. you can have your link on signature and we do have promotions discounts offer section where you can offer our members discount and promotions to your products.

Galvanic_Beauty
05-25-2009, 11:32 AM
thanks ashma. i'll be sure to contribute here.

Dr.Deepak
05-25-2009, 02:37 PM
welcome Liza to dermatalk skin care forum.