PDA

View Full Version : Fruits 4 acne??

Muskaan
05-08-2009, 05:21 AM
helloo all!!! :o

i just wanna know which fruits help in curing or reducing acne????
Looking forward 4 ur replies......

vencasand
05-08-2009, 02:08 PM
fruits in general are all good. healthy diet consists of all food groups. drink lots of liquids and eat your veggies.

anne123
05-29-2009, 11:21 AM
The following fruits that are suitable to use are apple, avocado, banana, melon, papaya, apricot, grape and raspberry. ood sources like wheat germs, nuts and beans are also useful in preventing oily skin as they are rich in vitamin B2

sindhu_pec
07-05-2009, 02:51 PM
Neem has an antiseptic property, which is useful in reducing the Acne inflammations.Some of acne rosacea friendly diet may include deeply colored fruits, fish oil , soya

PaulG
07-13-2009, 07:03 PM
I can recommend you watermelon.

According to Massimo Marcone, a food science professor at the University of Guelph in Ontario, this antioxidant protects skin from oxygen damage, which weakens the skin’s outer layer and makes it easier for acne-causing bacteria to invade.

I eat lots of watermelons these days and I see better results. I can agree it works. And it's really healthy foor for all your body, not only for skin and acne!

Elena K
08-08-2009, 07:23 PM
Fruits by themselves won't cure acne (whether you it them or apply them topically). However, balanced healthy diet may help to reduce acne and improve skin texture

elialfgey
12-07-2009, 07:35 AM
Fresh fruits and vegetable juice are highly nutritious and its good for our health.
Hence you can apply papaya paste and even keep cucumber slices on your eyes so that you will reduce the blackening under your eyes. You could even apply tomato, mint and carrot juice to your face and these fights out oily skin and reduces acne.

SecretB5StopsAc
09-24-2011, 03:50 AM
Natural fruits are always useful for healthy and beautiful skin. Well, truth is that you can't go wrong with eating any and a lot of fruits. As with all citrus fruits, they are very mucus-binding and cleansing as well. Lime Juice is a natural aid for beautiful skin. Frequent drink of lime juice will help you to look young and beautiful.

Christiano
09-28-2011, 11:08 AM
Fruits are best natural treatment of acne. I suggest everyone to eat fruits because fruits are best for face. Fruits have vitamins and minerals which are good for skin.

Michelleo148
10-02-2011, 09:01 PM
Guys I have acne on my face and especially on my cheeks and nose and also have some dark sots there, Will you please let me know some natural fruits that are good for the cure and end my dark spots from my skin.

vencasand
10-03-2011, 01:31 PM
you could try papaya, make a mask of it. eating it is good too. papaya helps to lighten dark spots.

Enoch
10-05-2011, 07:00 AM
Hi Muskaan,
List of some food which can help you in treating acne. Do add them in your daily meal plans.
Olive oil, organic green tea, watermelon, lemon juice, walnuts, berries and low fat dairy products.

raymondebontrag
11-11-2011, 02:29 AM
helloo all!!! :o

i just wanna know which fruits help in curing or reducing acne????
Looking forward 4 ur replies......

i think all fruits are good for treating acne scars..as long as it has no artificial added to it....it's natural of curing acne.

Janeyll
11-12-2011, 04:42 AM
Orange and lemon juices are best for this purpose and also you can use the paste of these on your acne and one thing that toothpaste may also help you in this regard.

Jenny
12-09-2011, 10:18 AM
Let me tell you that there is no such fruits that cure acne.
Having fruits and vegetables are good for skin that means they avoid skin problems.
If you have acne and you will eat fruits then it will not work for your existing acne but help from getting more.