PDA

View Full Version : how to remove wrinkles on the face?

hellen12
04-30-2009, 07:55 AM
my name is hallen & my age is 30 years old i have really concern about my face wrinkle so plz some advise for me what is the best cream or lotion is it best for me i am very concern full of wrinkles in my face how can i remove it if any treatment? which product better my face give me a quick reply & suggestion.....

vencasand
05-05-2009, 02:43 PM
at 30 you shouldn't have that many wrinkles unless you have been working outside all your life. my son in law has a lot of wrinkles but he is a builder. i would suggest aveeno
positively ageless for your face. they have a toning cream for the body also. neutrogena also has a whole new skin care line. you can google both. hope this helps.

marilynnsyrett
05-06-2009, 12:52 PM
my name is hallen & my age is 30 years old i have really concern about my face wrinkle so plz some advise for me what is the best cream or lotion is it best for me i am very concern full of wrinkles in my face how can i remove it if any treatment? which product better my face give me a quick reply & suggestion

30s are high time you started using anti aging skin care products. Look for anti aging products that contain antioxidants and alpha hydroxy acids. Both these ingredients are very helpful in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.

P.S. I suggest you use iS Clinical Youth Complex.

anne123
05-30-2009, 04:40 AM
Wrinkle-Fighting Foods

Foods that are high in antioxidants help counteract a decrease in collagen, elasticity and firmness in aging skin.

Tomatoes are an excellent wrinkle prevention food because they contain lycopene, a substance that also decreases the risk of developing cancer. Red peppers have loads of Vitamin A and Vitamin E, as well as bioflavonoids, which moisturize and heal the skin. Beets and carrots (and other red and dark orange vegetables) are also great foods to consume if you want to prevent wrinkles.

Also rich in antioxidants, kale also contains iron that helps bring oxygen to the skin and vitamin A that wards off premature aging. Blueberries are another excellent source of antioxidants.

Salmon contains a high amount of omega-3 fatty acids that reduces inflammation and lubricates the skin.

It's also important not to smoke and to drink four to six glasses of water a day in order to keep your skin looking young and wrinkle free.

webrash
06-02-2009, 08:20 AM
At age 30,you should not have wrinkles! so you should take proper care of your skin! have nutritious fruits everyday! you are in lack of Vitamin D,which is due to lack of sunlight!

AGELESSONE
06-02-2009, 08:09 PM
At age 30,you should not have wrinkles! so you should take proper care of your skin! have nutritious fruits everyday! you are in lack of Vitamin D,which is due to lack of sunlight!

She said she DID have wrinkles so what's your point? And there are many people younger than 30 with some wrinkles. Yes take care of your skin by doing the most important thing after sun avoidance....using a quality photo-stable high SPF sunscreen.
Supplementing with vitamin D3 will cover lack of sunlight. At least 2000iu daily

Carole
06-03-2009, 09:55 AM
hi

our pillowcases are dermatologist tested, and clinically proven on 57 people in a study report to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles without the use of expensive nightcreams

they gently nourish your skin in a natural way while you sleep and also give you a healthy glow, this is all down to the copper infusion impregnated throughout the fibers that last the lifetime of the pillowcase

check out [ Link Under Review ] for full study reports and clinical trials plus testimonials from a top new york plastic surgeon and canadian magazine amongst others shortly to be featured in the news of the world and sunday world

hanrandy39
12-21-2011, 09:36 PM
The same question is here, that How to remove the wrinkles on my face????

sara145wilson
12-23-2011, 06:56 AM
There are many ways to get rid from wrinkles, And other than that you can use various wrinkles cream available in the market you can use them,But before applying any beauty products please go through its reviews and ingredients

Elaina2452
12-24-2011, 05:19 AM
One of the most important things is protection from the sun!
Never leave the house without sun block even in the winter. Its also important to reapply. Also look for foundations that contain spf in them (or powders) that makes touch ups easier!

katheryngumb
11-09-2016, 07:35 AM
Try to you Belo Essentials Product (http://www.beloessentials.ph/product) for skincare, The Belo Intensive Whitening Face and Neck Cream has a good packaging. It includes a scoop for the container for hygienic purposes and some tips how to remove deep facial wrinkles.

-Wear sunscreen,
-Wash your face every day
-Use a toner after you wash your face
-Use a good-quality moisturizer that targets wrinkles

belo product cancerous (http://www.beloessentials.ph/faq)