PDA

View Full Version : New Product For Eczema - Any Good?

ElizabethFS
04-29-2009, 07:54 PM
Hello

I am new to the forum; I have suffered with eczema for the last few years whilst I have been at university.

I have been at using Eucerin for the last year or so – despite the cost – I find it works but I don’t like the greasiness afterwards – despite using it according to the instructions.

A couple of friends/colleagues have recommended Callusan as it contains urea like Eucerin but it is a mousse so it leaves no residue. My colleagues have had good results but I would like to ask if anybody on here has had any experience with the product. I was just about to buy some Eucerin off EBay and noticed some people are selling the product on there so I am wondering whether to buy, compared to Eucerin it is cheaper.

Any feedback would be most welcome and could help an ailing student.

Kind regards

Elizabeth Farnon Sykes

vencasand
04-30-2009, 12:51 PM
I wouldn't buy creams on e-bay. eucerin comes in a generic. i use it in my lab at the pharmacy where i work. go to your pharmacy and see if they have it or can order it for you. there are a couple different companies that make it so ask for the cheapest one. i work with it a lot in special rx's i make. i see no difference in feel or in the way it works.
today ya have to save where you can.

Natural Elements
05-10-2009, 03:30 PM
I've got eczema too, and use the Kukui lotion and sometime the Kukui cream which work very well. Perhaps you should give it a try. You can find these natural Hawaiian products on internet.

Organic-rainbow
07-01-2009, 10:57 AM
Has anyone tried Propolis creme...for eczema this is an amazing creme... it is fully organic and works really well...
It is derived from bee propolis with in the hives. Bee hives are said to be more sterile than an operating theatre.