PDA

View Full Version : Getting rid of raccoon eyes

michell1304
04-28-2009, 05:29 PM
I inherited my raccoon eyes from my mother. Ugh. Anyway, what I found works for me is an eye cream called Extreme Eye Rescue by Isabella Pelle. I searched high and low for an eye cream that helped with dark under eye circles and puffiness - and this is it for me. It's fairly inexpensive and does what it says it does. It's done a great job of reducing my under eye darkness and my puffiness is completely gone. I also feel that the skin around my eyes looks younger, probably due to the retinol in it. As an added bonus, the company offers free shipping on all orders - which is great b/c every penny counts these days! Check them out online ;).

marilynnsyrett
05-02-2009, 12:24 PM
Hmm.. Racoon eyes look really bad. Its an instant beauty killer. I have been using this Garnier under eye roll on. It seems to be working well too..

vencasand
05-05-2009, 02:51 PM
i have droopy eyelids that i inherited from my mom. besides plastic surgery that is out of the question i use make up to make them not look so droopy. i also have a chubby face you can use make up to help conceal raccoon eyes. we have to do what we have to do.

mimico
05-08-2009, 03:41 PM
Yikes, I never knew that you could inherit that kind of eyes. Is it just you though or is it common to other people in your country? Anyway, thanks for sharing this. I don't have raccoon eyes, thankfully, but I do have eye bags which easily get dark when I don't get enough sleep...