PDA

View Full Version : What do you waste your summer doing?

chicque
07-06-2008, 01:35 PM
since its summer and all, i might as well ask that question! right now, i'm just really relaxing and packing and preparing for vacation in a couple days:h10:

how about you?

mimico
07-07-2008, 12:21 PM
Hey there Chique. It's not summer anymore over here in the Philippines, but our weather's blistering hot every day feels like summer anyway. I waste a lot of time watching tv series on dvd, reading ebooks, and sleeping. I've lost so much sleep while I was in college so I'm trying to make up for it now that I've finally graduated! Yay! But being a bum has taken its toll on me which is why I make it a point to work out at the gym every day.

Ashu
07-07-2008, 02:53 PM
its too rainy here in nepal.everyday rain... but i love rainy weather.. ,No vacations here as i'm a housewife...

Dr.Deepak
07-07-2008, 04:01 PM
No vacations here for me.. I work on hospital so never holidays even in holidays.

akhanna01
07-07-2008, 04:56 PM
i am enjoying my holidays as i am a engineering student .

chicque
07-07-2008, 06:32 PM
hmm. i think you all need some kind of break from the rut that your life is having lol. like cnn said a couple weeks ago: some kind of vacation is vital for happiness.

alice
07-09-2008, 09:30 PM
I have purchased a treadmill to shed off some waistline fat that I had stored during winters as I was having my exams and did no physical activity. I am determined to reduce 3 kgs as I am not fat and have few bumps here or there due to excessive sitting.

I am also planning for a Singapore trip in August with my classmates..

Avonlee1983
07-10-2008, 01:20 AM
I'm not doing anything different than usual. I'm still working online. I have realized though that I tend to be more happy in the summertime than the winter. My mood just seems to stay more positive during the summer.

skincare
07-10-2008, 04:46 AM
Though it is not summer here in the Philippines, I am planning to try the white water rafting. I am an adventurous person. The rafting looks fun. I hope I can try it this weekend.