PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel diet & exercise is more effective

brybry
04-10-2009, 01:39 PM
than products alone?

WHat do you do to help your skin other than products? Do you find that your skin has improved by means of nutrition/hydration?

I find that my diet & exercise is making my skin healthier & better at healing x

lil_sasha
04-10-2009, 02:02 PM
I think it does in some ways brybry, I find when I exercise more I tend to drink alot more water which helps my skin. Also when I am on a diet, I cut back on take aways and fatty foods like choc and crisps so this also helps my skin.

brybry
04-10-2009, 05:46 PM
The issue I have is I love my takeaways, hence why I am on a diet :D But within reason I guess it is okay.. I only do walking at the moment, but have lost 3 stone since November with walking & the diet so must be doing something right ;)

sindhu_pec
07-05-2009, 05:58 AM
Running ,swimming, walking or cycling five times a week for 20 minutes can help reduce the risk of diabetes by 45%. Proper diet plus this is good.

chinee
07-23-2009, 07:19 AM
I think having a right and healthy diet with a good exercise are a lot more effective than trying any products because I believe that nothing can beat natural. And at the same time it is the safest way to do other than using products that are not 100% sure.

Carolina
08-09-2017, 11:29 AM
Well losing weight has been very serious for the people in these days due to the fact that it has been observed from recent studies that rate of overweight has been increasing with the passage of time , that is why they are more concerned about cutting weight . So exercise and proper diet are the two things people should focus . Physical activity is very important owing to the fact that it lowers fats from body thus result in smart body , Then light foods such as vegetables , fish are really good for the same purpose .

Shizakhan
08-30-2017, 05:33 AM
Exercise is best for your physical fitness and if you are doing some face exercises then it keeps your face away from wrinkles. Diet plays very important role in the skin health, Oily foods can make a cause of black heads and pimples that can destroy your skin. Acne makes the scars that looks very ugly on the face, so use vegetables and fruits in your diet, drink plenty of water, must add milk in your diet. Milk is very helpful in skin health it keeps the skin healthy, younger and glowing.