PDA

View Full Version : Hi, looking for rosacea help

CeCe
04-09-2009, 09:13 PM
Hi. I had some time so I thought I'd get online and see what I could find about Roseacea. My mom has been having a difficult time with it. She has stopped driking wine and coffee. And is looking for some type of skin care routine to help her. I like to use natural products and I'd like to find a natural solution for her as well. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Dr.Deepak
04-10-2009, 11:33 AM
welcome to the forum CeCe..

There is no 100% cure for rosacea as the cause is still unknown, all you can do is to control signs and symptoms by controlling in your daily activities besides medicine. You should avoid any precipating factors like you said coffee,extreme heat and cold. Have you tried any systemic antibiotics like metronidazole,ampicillin,clarithromycin,isotretion oin or sometime oral spironolactone might also help or any topical preparation.
you could also see more here: http://www.rosacea.org/patients/materials/managing/index.php

Sabina
04-10-2009, 02:08 PM
Hi cece welcome to dermatalk community. hope you'll get help here from some expert.

alldaymakeup
04-11-2009, 12:25 PM
Welcome!! I have several customers that have gotten their Rosacia under control with the SeneGence Skin care line because it penetrates to the cell tissue, along with the Climate Control that takes away the heat and flakiness!! Its worth a try and money back guaranteed!

Ashu
04-12-2009, 01:56 AM
hey Cece welcome to the forum. we have many topics you could check for help.. hope you get the tips here.

samikcha
04-14-2009, 01:19 PM
hi cece welcome to the forum.

CeCe
04-14-2009, 05:09 PM
Thanks everyone...

MissMustang
08-04-2012, 09:31 PM
I work with a professional makeup artist and we have discussed rosacea before. She says the best thing to do is balance your hormones, limit sugar intake, and stop using dairy products. Switching from cow milk to almond or coconut milk is good. And then use goat cheese rather than cheese made from cow milk.

As far as skin care - look for something natural and gentle on the skin.

Umesh Sharma
09-14-2012, 06:42 AM
Hi. I had some time so I thought I'd get online and see what I could find about Roseacea. My mom has been having a difficult time with it. She has stopped driking wine and coffee. And is looking for some type of skin care routine to help her. I like to use natural products and I'd like to find a natural solution for her as well. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
Hii Cece I have been facing Rosacea from past few months,it was quite irritating and depressing and I got it checked by many dermatologist but nothing has worked out,so finally I got to know about Revitol Products and presently I am using the same product.So may be it will work for your mom too.

yogagirl
09-25-2012, 03:53 PM
Hi Cece,
deepak is correct in saying to try and control your rosacea symptons as best as you can by avoiding certain triggers as mentioned above. i too have rosacea and find it difficult sometimes, however i attended a skincare event last yeat and found a product called rosacea relief with golden Chamomile. It's by omic skincare and i like it as my night treatment,it calms and soothes the redness as well as protect the vein fragility on my face. So important for me since i live in a tropical climate. that hot sun really triggers my rosacea, especially when I'm bike riding. They also have a treatment with sun filters for daytime that hides the redness and protects from further flare-ups. Love it!!

hope this helps you too

welcome to the forum CeCe..

There is no 100% cure for rosacea as the cause is still unknown, all you can do is to control signs and symptoms by controlling in your daily activities besides medicine. You should avoid any precipating factors like you said coffee,extreme heat and cold. Have you tried any systemic antibiotics like metronidazole,ampicillin,clarithromycin,isotretion oin or sometime oral spironolactone might also help or any topical preparation.
you could also see more here: http://www.rosacea.org/patients/materials/managing/index.php

Rudisill
10-13-2012, 07:56 PM
Here's an article I found that references a new product for this. I actually got this info from a Linked In member. Hope it helps.

niceskin
06-05-2013, 02:01 PM
Hi CeCe,

You can calm your Rosacea by eating foods such as fish, cucumbers and licorice. You should also avoid hot foods (in temperature and spiciness), alcohol, and caffeine, which makes blood vessels swell so skin appears redder. Niacin rich peanuts can also increase flushing. Best of luck! :-)

katty78
12-31-2013, 12:01 PM
Use pure chimp super one to have no rosacea any more.
It helps much in fighting with this skin problem.