PDA

View Full Version : Exercise

brybry
04-09-2009, 02:09 PM
What do you find is the best exercise?

I find walking is a vastly under rated exercise & so many people think that it is not as good as jogginf/running? If done briskly on an incline/decline it it as effective for fitness I believe x

lil_sasha
04-10-2009, 02:03 PM
Walking and doing my exercise DVD is the best for me, I can't run to save my life lmao so thats deffinatly out the question. I also like to go swimming which is suppost to be one of the best exercises you can do as it uses alot of your muslces.

brybry
04-10-2009, 05:48 PM
I can't run either.. I used to be able to but after years of abuse to my body I can no longer do it :(

I used to go swimming, but loved my lie ins more lol, it is an awesome exercise & I was speaking to a woman who I saw go there regulalry, she told me she does 90 lengths in the morning.. I was lucky to do 9.. Oh & she was 75!!

anne123
05-21-2009, 08:09 AM
I Personaly Feel Walking and Yoga is best than any other Exercise.I just enjoy it and It always Help me Out to stay Fit.

sindhu_pec
07-05-2009, 05:57 AM
Over exercising and crash dieting will slow down your metabolic rate. Exercise is one of the best ways to reduce stress and anxiety. If you can't carry on a conversation while exercising then you're probably working too hard.

Dennis
07-05-2009, 09:46 AM
Slow running is the best exercise. I heard it from my personal kick-boxing trainer. With slow running you are not racking yours muscles. You should really try ;)

PaulG
07-13-2009, 10:08 AM
I used to run but now I just do some exercises from videos I have - basically for my ABS and arms.

chinee
07-14-2009, 03:29 PM
I think its jogging because you keep going and going. When you jog you perspire a lot and lose weight. And it makes you more energetic than the usual.

Dennis
07-14-2009, 03:34 PM
Slow running every evening for 2-3 miles and stop eating foods which makes you more fatter. The best tip ever made...

chinee
07-20-2009, 11:45 AM
For me running is the best exercise of all because you can get easily perspired and at the same time get rid of those extra fats. But still, perhaps, many of us wonder how effective running can be? Well, I think it all depends on you on how to make it work. I suggest if you really want to lose weight try to discipline yourself in terms of running. Everything is in your hand.

jstevenson
07-21-2009, 08:38 PM
Slow running and pushups for me.

elialfgey
12-07-2009, 07:48 AM
In my opinion I think its jogging and skipping - is the best .

raj
12-18-2009, 05:22 AM
I'll go with walking (ascending and descending) with a bit of stretching (yoga if possible).
They won't put you under any kind of stress what so ever and will help you keep fit and these two things can be done anywhere in any season.

sandy
02-25-2011, 10:28 AM
Lie on the floor and lace your fingers behind your head.
Bring the knees in towards the chest and lift the shoulder blades off the floor without pulling on the neck.

straccy
03-02-2011, 11:06 AM
Yoga is a best exercise to loosing stomach fat.so you are join yoga classes and maintained to your body so you are try it.

sandy
03-16-2011, 02:33 PM
Walking is a good exercise to lose your belly fat.I goes to walk daily and I am lose 20 kg weight in 2 months.

Eat more split pea soup. Split peas is a fiber "power food". Just one cup of them contains 16.3 grams of protein!

paulspnao
04-26-2011, 04:37 AM
Today I want to illustrate and detail for you one of the best yoga exercise to help you tone your stomach muscles and get great firm abs. In fact, this particular exercise might just be the single best exercise from the world of health and fitness to work on your abs. It is such a potent pose that in Kundalini Yoga it is considered a Kriya in and of itself and called Maha Shakti Kriya and this is also a key Hatha Yoga pose, and there it is called Nauk Asana or Boat Pose.As I have mentioned in the past, varying your workout routine is a key element in abdominal and other muscle training, and to help you do that there are several excellent abs exercises and sets already on the website. Here is a quick list of these resources for you, which will give you plenty of ways to introduce variations in your workout. Rest assured, I will continue to add more exercises and sets to help you target your abs and core muscles in a variety of ways in the future. Thanks for sharing.:h9:

Halsey
05-17-2011, 09:56 AM
In my opinion Running is best exercise than any other for the fitness and weight maintain.
Because 30 min of running burn more than 300 calories.

lifecellskin
05-21-2011, 10:03 AM
I think any exercise which makes you fit and easy to do is good exercise.

vencasand
05-21-2011, 02:23 PM
so paul where is the illustration. this sounds like a demo record.

Dr.Deepak
05-21-2011, 06:27 PM
so paul where is the illustration. this sounds like a demo record.

Lol nice catch Brenda..he just copied and paste here...

please don't just copy and paste, if u know something or found some interesting facts u can share in your own language or link back to the sites that Dermatalk members might finds useful but not just copy and paste..plz..

ross88online
05-29-2011, 06:59 AM
Walking and swimming are the best to me.

harry
06-23-2011, 06:44 AM
Yap Walking is the much better one exercise to stay fit and healthy one .... Running, Walking, Jogging, Swimming, Jogging, Riding, Rock climbing and dancing are much helpful to stay fit and have the best one body figure...

Jimie
07-04-2011, 10:10 AM
In my opinion running is best exercise and i do it regularly. In running there are lot of benefits for us. It is best exercise for legs and it increases our stamina. It regulates blood pressure. We can easily lose our weight with it.

Blitz
07-05-2011, 10:23 AM
There are many exercises but the best exercise that i have observed is swimming because swimming is the only exercise in which your whole body remains in movement and you can easily develop stamina.

AdinaP
07-05-2011, 03:42 PM
Best exercise ... there is no such a thing.
These kind of exercises aren't universal. If ... walking let's say will give great results for me ... for someone else is not a rule to give the same results.

Anyway, If I would make a list with good exercises that will be :
- jogging
- swimming
- step aerobics
- bike rides
- walking

y34963
07-05-2011, 09:58 PM
The best exercise for anyone is to do what you enjoy doing. Walking has been proven to be one of the best forms of exercise because it isn't hard on your joints like jogging is. Swimming is good but not a year round exercise for many people. That goes for aerobics and bike riding. Walking is one of thing that can be done year round, doesn't cost anything and is great for you. Most doctors highly recommend walking for all ages.

Bradle
07-16-2011, 07:32 AM
Hi brybry,
All cardio exercises are great to lose and maintain weight, burns fat, maintain your cholesterol level and blood pressure.
If you can't run you can do swimming as well as it involves all body parts of the body.

reeviint
03-14-2013, 04:20 AM
I also like to go swimming which is support to be one of the best exercises you can do as it uses a'lot of your muscles.

dreamgirl
03-25-2013, 12:28 PM
I guess all the exercises and activities, in which all your body parts tends to involve are best to keep. So, obviously swimming is one of those, like waliking, running, badminton and other outdoor sports.

Brock
03-28-2013, 10:22 AM
Strolling and doing my work out DVD is the best for me, I can't run to preserve my lifestyle lmao so thats deffinatly out the query, I also like to go diving which is suppost to be one of the best workouts you can do as it uses a lot of your muslces....

clintoncerejo
03-28-2013, 10:38 AM
Yes walking some kilometers count a lot for your body. We all should walk briskly in the morning or evening. One thing more try to avoid lifts & use stairs.

Anton22
04-06-2013, 03:30 AM
Strolling and doing my work out DVD is the best for me, I can't run to preserve my lifestyle lmao so thats deffinatly out the query. I also like to go diving which is suppost to be one of the best workouts you can do as it uses a lot of your muslces.

Benjamin123
04-10-2013, 10:49 AM
Work out is one of the best ways peace, If you can't bring on a discussion while training then you are probably operating too hard, Stroll is great to improve metabolic rate, do walk for Half an hour everyday....

Brendon
05-09-2013, 04:44 PM
Walking is the best exercise and for me it is very effective and i have lost a lot of weight just by doing walk and i have set my target to walk daily for 45 minutes. It really works.

Abner
05-15-2013, 06:07 PM
Work out is one of the best methods peace, If you can't bring on a discussion while training then you are probably operating too hard....