PDA

View Full Version : Products to reduce oily skin

brybry
04-08-2009, 09:04 PM
Is there any facial washes etc that help with oily skin? I usually get the oil coming out after a few hours & want a new wash or mousturiser that helps reduce it x

CeCe
04-09-2009, 09:03 PM
I have had a terrible time with oil puddling up on my nose, especially in the summer. I now use these all-natural soaps from a place called Soapynature.com. They're made with green clay and lemongrass eo. I also follow up with baking soda once a week or so, if it's real humid and hot to absorb any extra yuck.

brybry
04-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Oooh thank you.. I shall give the site a try, am not sure on the baking soda though.. It seems a bit wierd to me.. but then again, if it works then go for it eh?

alldaymakeup
04-11-2009, 12:22 PM
You need to get your skin pH in balance. I recommend the SeneGence 3 n 1 Cleanser, normal to oily. Its detergent free and removes dirt, oil and bacteria without stripping your skin!

CeCe
04-14-2009, 05:12 PM
I think the baking soda helps with the PH of my skin. I'm very satisfied and happy with the soap I get. I haven't had breakouts since I've started using it and I avoid that terrible tight feeling that other soaps have given me....

Ilovebeautiful
04-16-2009, 11:30 AM
I am oily skin. I have the same question. I usually get the oil coming out after a few minutes & want a new wash.

CeCe
04-19-2009, 02:07 AM
Ilovebeautiful.

The past few days, after this email post, I tried using a bit of apple cidar vinegar mixed with water as a toner after washing my face with the Soapynature "spa day" soap and it has been even better. I didn't even need to use the blotting papers today. It think it helps even more with the ph. I hope the soap and maybe even the vinegar works for you, especially with summer coming up. I still haven't found much info to help with my mom's rosacea. I'll keep checking the posts....Good luck!

brybry
04-19-2009, 08:20 PM
Thank you for the suggestions.. I will give them a bash & see how it goes. Will post to see which is the best :D

Ilovebeautiful
04-22-2009, 07:36 AM
Thank you CeCe.

marilynnsyrett
04-27-2009, 11:09 AM
Is there any facial washes etc that help with oily skin? I usually get the oil coming out after a few hours & want a new wash or mousturiser that helps reduce it x

I suggest you use iS Clinical Hydra Cool Serum. It moisturizes the skin without making it too oily or greasy.

mimico
05-08-2009, 03:38 PM
I have tried Clearasil and the lotion really works to help prevent my skin from becoming oily. Also, i would suggest using a primer on your face before applying makeup or just when you're on your way out because it delays shine from appearing.

Another tip would be to just use oil blotting sheets throughout the day. it's really hard to correct oily skin. it will take a while, would probably require you to change your diet...

pratichap1993
11-17-2016, 06:08 AM
Have you tried to use Belo Paraben free products? They have Belo Essentials Pore Minimizing Face Wash that tightens pores and whitens your skin. I recommended this since it is expertly formulated for oily skin. :h10::h10: