PDA

View Full Version : Product made from honey and bee venom for Acne recommended by my Dermatologist

MacMan
04-03-2009, 06:22 PM
I have suffered from severe acne all of my life. I tried many many products and programs with minimal results. My new dermatologist recommended I use a new product made from honey and bee venom. Well I tried the product and within a few days I could see a noticeable change. And presently, about 3 1/2weeks later I am free and clear from any signs of acne. And it was very affortable (under 30 bucks) I hope this can help others as well, as you get me recommendation! If you would like to read about it honeyderm.net click on "Acne Care" on the left side of the page.

Zenisha
04-03-2009, 06:31 PM
if thats not a spam i guess you can name the products here.

MacMan
04-03-2009, 09:40 PM
honeyderm.net

Click on "ACNE CARE" on the left side under "honeyderm information"

KarlaSutton
04-05-2009, 02:26 AM
yes, I'm curious as well.

JMac44
04-18-2009, 08:50 PM
The following is from their website (honeyderm.net)

Dermatonic™ A is a Natural Remedy Patented for Acne Treatment by providing essential supplements, immune stimulants, anti oxidants, anti-inflammatory, and anti microbial activities from purely natural sources.

Dermatonic™ A drives from the healing power of the honeybee along with selected combination of active botanical ingredients.

This patented composition of Dermatonic™ A empowers the facial epidermis to overcome the physiological and environmental stress and supports an optimal balanced epidermal activity with no excessive production of sebum or keratinization. It also provides a counter irritant activity, which helps activating the blood circulation and immune system at the facial epidermis to protect against possible acne infections.

Users of Dermatonic™ A lotion noticed smoother, acne free, spotless and healthy skin. Dermatonic™ A lotion is a safe product due to the nature of its ingredients and the fact that it contains no drugs.

Acne Scars
Severe acne often leaves small scars where the skin gets a "volcanic" shape.

The psychological and emotional effects caused by acne scars can be as devastating to one's confidence as the acne itself.

Acne scars generally fall into two categories: physical scars and pigmented scars. Physical acne scars are often referred to as "Icepick" scars. This is because the scars tend to cause an indentation in the skins surface. Pigmented scars are usually the result of nodular or cystic acne (the painful 'bumps' lying under the skin). They often leave behind an inflamed red mark.

Acne scars are unsightly, and it is for this reason they can be psychologically and emotionally distressing. Dermatonic A® contains agents to quickly overcome both the physical as well as the pigmented scars.

Dermatonic™ A ® qualities

Terminates the bacteria that are harbored in the blocked follicles
Prevent the hyperkeratinization of these cells that can create a blockage
Non-harmonal treatment
Has no side effects
Causes no skin irritation. Suppresses inflammation.
Ease of application
Pleasant odor

How Dermatonic™ A works
Our experienced pharmacists formulated Dermatonic™ A from completely natural sources to provide all of the following activities:

Essential nutritional supplements that keep the epidermis healthy with balanced functions and empower the tissue to resist infections. Balanced epidermis means no excessive sebum or keratin productivity and consequently no initiation of acne development.
Natural anti-inflammatory activity to prevent the aggravation of the skin reactions, which accompany the eruption of acne.
Natural anti microbial activity to help clear erupted acne when enough lotion is applied onto individual acne 3 to 4 times daily.
Natural counter irritants and immune system stimulants to eradicate germs and other agents that may cause acne.
Natural anti-oxidant activity.
Tissue healing and regeneration activity that help recover the acne scars and keep the tissue healthy and vibrant.