PDA

View Full Version : Why Do Women Wear Make Up

Dr.Deepak
04-03-2009, 10:13 AM
Well i was just browsing forums and i saw few threads of makeups and its impact on men and women so just thought this would be funny and interesting.

Why Do Women Wear Make Up?
Why Do you Wear Make Up ? Is is that you wear makeups for men or to show other women.

chiller
04-03-2009, 01:10 PM
That's an interesting question. I think that "talking about Make-up" may also be a reason. It's like guys and cars. Can't wait to read some "HONEST" answers to this.

vencasand
04-03-2009, 03:04 PM
i think it is to look the best they can and not only for men but for woman too. in fact girls usually prefer womans approval of their makeup. i don't wear makeup anymore. i always liked the way i looked. i wasn't beautiful but i was okay. i wore makeup to make my eyes more green.

shona
04-04-2009, 08:30 PM
This is interesting! Well i dont wear makeup everyday but when i do i sometimes feel like my outfit is complete! Because i might match my eyeshadow colour with my top etc!! I do wear makeup to enhance my features and cover up blemishes on my face.
xx

Elena K
09-14-2009, 11:33 PM
You probably need to add "all the above" as an option:)
after all different people wear make up for different reasons
I wear make up because it makes me feel better when I"m feeling down, because it make me look more groomed and sometimes that's important...
and well, I'll admit it, but don't tell anyone - very rarely I wear make when I want to look better than someone else:o

VANYA
09-15-2009, 08:12 AM
I think I am pretty confident. But sometimes, I get jealous when I see other women who are more attractive, thinner, prettier and taller than I am :) Depending on who I meet, my makeup level is different. i.e. If I meet my fashionable friends, I decorate myself about the same level. (very honest answer i think)

Dr.Deepak
09-15-2009, 09:18 AM
You probably need to add "all the above" as an option:)
after all different people wear make up for different reasons

o.k done...:)

Elena K
09-19-2009, 11:43 PM
o.k done...:)

cool:)
I seem to be the only one who picked that option though
Well, maybe it just takes more time...

freshskills
10-08-2009, 01:31 PM
I for one wouldn't like an artificial lady. i.e. one who can't do without wearing a make-up. Beauty comes from within and every woman must be able to recognise that fact . They should therefore strive to build inward beauty rather than outer adornments. Don't get me wrong, I am not totally condemning make-up wearing all I am saying is that it be done decently.

y34963
10-11-2009, 06:54 PM
I wear makeup for myself. It makes me feel good. We all have different styles and each of us wear our makeup as part of that style. I will go to my grave with makeup on because I feel so much better with it on. Even if it is just mascara. I would never leave the house without mascara on that's for sure. Scarey thought.

phool6
11-22-2009, 01:49 PM
For me, makeup is the easiest way to hide blemishes and skin pigmentation. isn't it?

kristey
11-30-2009, 01:52 AM
I only wear a little makeup to enhance my natural features. Sometimes women can get out of control. It is a shame to see women who put on a make-up mask. Make-up should not be used to make beauty but only to enhance it.