PDA

View Full Version : Have I been ripped off? Newbie to interweb

DanielleWood19
04-02-2009, 11:47 PM
I did a search for 'natural skin care products' into the google search engine and I clicked on an advert for a natural weight loss product. I've been wanting to lose my horrid wrinkles for a while to improve my confidence and self-esteem. The advert took me to this site abundant-health.net

after reading some advice I decided to check out there products and I ordered a pack of the Revitol Anti Aging Treatment. Now I'm worried because I've given my credit card details out over the internet and I'm scared in case the product doesn't work, help!

Is this site for real? What if I've just given my details out to a fake company?:sick:

Sabina
04-03-2009, 04:47 AM
That site is not selling their own products they are just selling others products from revitol and they get paid for it. But i haven't heard of them either.

chiller
04-03-2009, 01:06 PM
What is your credit card company? If you've been ripped off the can help you get it back. Over the last years i bought a lot of stuff in various shops in the internet using my credit card. One day i was checking my credit card bill and saw that there had been some withdrawals from companies i didn't know. I informed the fraud department of my credit card company and they got the money back for me.