PDA

View Full Version : Which products do you use for your daily Hairstyling?

chiller
04-02-2009, 09:36 PM
Hi!

It's the same every morning, getting up, wash yourself, get your clothes on and style your hairs. I'd like to know which products do you use every morning to style your hair? I use water to form them and hairspray to fix them.

Dr.Deepak
04-03-2009, 03:03 AM
I use Nivea hair styling gels.

sweetcher
06-25-2009, 03:45 AM
I use Kerastase Shampoo and Conditioner every other day with a
Ojon revitalizing mist and Kerastase silica shine product.

Once every other week I deep condition with Moroccanoil for 1/2 hour.

When I feel like it I use almond oil on the ends to condition for the day
and then wash and rinse it out.

vencasand
06-25-2009, 03:09 PM
i usually use sunsilk shampoo and conditioner for long hair. i really don't do anything special. i wash my hair in the shower every morning. i condition it,clip it up.and shower the rest of myself. when i am all sudsy i remove the clip and stand under the shower to rinse off. i just comb thru my hair, i don't dry it, and get ready for work. i comb my hair before i walk out the door and then i let it dry naturally. when it is dry i am usually at work and i have to clip it up into a twist because i work in a lab and my hair is waist length.

elialfgey
12-07-2009, 07:29 AM
I use Regain Shampoo and Conditioner every other day . In my opinion this is a best product. It is thought that it works by aiding the blood flow to the cells in your scalp which grow hair.

chinee
04-12-2010, 12:40 AM
I use Vetress to keep my hair shiny and soft. I like the result because it is not sticky and very light to your hair. It also gives you a feeling of freshness.

has007
05-12-2010, 03:20 PM
i use dove therapy shampoo for washing my hair and for styling i use nivea mousse