PDA

View Full Version : Eyebrow Care

shona
04-01-2009, 12:45 AM
Hi Ladies,
How many of you pluck your eyebrows and maybe even colour them? My mum always used to say that eyebrows can shape your face, and i think its true!! We have all seen the girl who has plucked her eyebrows away and we know it doesnt look nice!!

So i just want to know, how do you treat your eyebrows? Do you pluck or wax? And do you colour them? If so what colour?

Whats you advice for good eyebrow care?

:h2:

vencasand
04-01-2009, 01:57 PM
i use to pluck but now my brows seem to never need anything except a trim. i get straglers and clip them when i trim my hair. i never shaved off my eyebrows and i never had to do much to them except pluck when i was younger or i would have 1 eyebrow that would grow to a v on the top of my nose. lol!!!

shona
04-04-2009, 06:47 PM
I used to have that one eyebrow thing... where they would meet in the middle!! Its just that my friends little girl who is only 12 was at school and one of the boys called her "monobrow" (saying that she only had one eyebrow) so she scratched all her face to get rid of her hair!! I thought what is the world coming to? Getting distressed over eyebrows!! Bless her so much and she is so so pretty!! xx

lil_sasha
04-10-2009, 02:10 PM
I can't pluck my eyebrows because it makes my eyes water so much haha I just can't see what I am doing! I tend to get my eye brows waxed every few months and they stay in shape for a while which is good

Ilovebeautiful
04-16-2009, 12:29 PM
I pluck my eyebrows. I agree that eyebrows can shape your face. I like to colour them and I like brown colour, because it make them look nature.

vencasand
04-17-2009, 01:35 PM
in response to shona's friends little girl, boys can be so mean. but i am sorry she took the comment to heart. she is at such a sensitive age, what anyone says can hurt their feelings, i have a 12 yr old granddaughter. i used to give it right back to the boy. saying something that was a smart remark. i was a tomboy and i knew their games.

sindhu_pec
07-04-2009, 05:09 PM
Castor oil works wonders for those with scanty brows worries. Massage in the oil before retiring for the day.

Elena K
08-13-2009, 10:57 PM
I wax my eye brows to shape them up, but that's all I do. They don't seem to require anything else

marclewis
08-20-2014, 09:40 AM
You have to avoid the use of eyebrow pencil because these are not suitable.

Pantherkaur
08-21-2014, 12:08 PM
I am sharing eyebrow tips that will useful to you.
http://www.elle.com/beauty/makeup-skin-care/eyebrow-shaping-tips#slide-1