PDA

View Full Version : How would you like to die? and why?

Ashu
03-30-2009, 03:50 AM
yea we'll sure die anyhow we won't live forever. So i would like to have a meaningful death,so that people would remember me always. Like say death during the process of saving other's life.

So How would you like to die? and why?

chiller
04-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Go to bed happily and just never wake up anymore. No pain at all, and you don't get your personal "dying scene". A moment were your entire live is moving bye your eyes one more time before you walk into the light. I think that would be the most comfortable solution.

shona
04-04-2009, 08:20 PM
yea we'll sure die anyhow we won't live forever. So i would like to have a meaningful death,so that people would remember me always. Like say death during the process of saving other's life.

So How would you like to die? and why?

I would like to have a meaningful life so people would remember me! I dont think it matters how you die as long as you dont suffer... that would be my wish!

icebreaker
04-05-2009, 01:22 PM
i would like to die standing firm with my principle. never mind the place or what time it may come, as long as i die serving the people with whole my heart. :)

avikdip74
01-02-2010, 02:24 PM
I dont know what is my likings about getting die, but surely I would like to die before I would become a burden to anyone

vencasand
01-02-2010, 03:03 PM
whoa, tough question. i would like to die after i had the last rites of my faith and die peacefully in my sleep.

jcs5275
01-02-2010, 03:11 PM
Quickly and painless. Anything else would be aggravating.

chinee
03-29-2010, 11:17 AM
Of course I would like to die with dignity and honor. And I guess everybody does. I dont want to die with an unfinished business, for I would love to die being prepared. I must be ready spiritually, emotionally, mentally and so and so. Thus, I dont wanna die young.