PDA

View Full Version : Wrinkle Cream Reviews

KarlaSutton
03-29-2009, 12:54 AM
If you or someone you know have used a wrinkle cream, please submit it for review on my website, wrinkle cream reviews. I'd like to get more products on there and if you have used a product already on the website, please submit your review so we can enlighten the rest of hte general public.

Thanks everyone....PM me with any suggestions as I always like to make improvements to my site.

samikcha
04-14-2009, 01:13 PM
where can we review. are you giving any free giveaway for reviews or ..

Ilovebeautiful
04-16-2009, 10:16 AM
Where is your website? How can I review your product.

KarlaSutton
04-18-2009, 08:11 PM
Follow the link in my signature.

It's funny you ask, because one company just contacted me with a FREE wrinkle cream promo. It's called the Wrinkle System - Diamond Edition.

KarlaSutton
04-24-2009, 02:40 PM
Has anyone put in an order for the FREE wrinkle cream yet? Several friends of mine ordered yesterday as quantities are low. I will say that if you haven't read the consumer reviews yet, check them out. The Wrinkle System Diamond Edition is getting great reviews - but only a limited quantity are available for FREE.

marilynnsyrett
05-08-2009, 10:58 AM
iS Clinical Youth Complex.. It is a great product against wrinkles. You can review it on ur website.

sindhu_pec
07-05-2009, 02:58 AM
Anti aging anti wrinkle treatment targets problem like sagging skin, skin discoloration, dryness, rough skin and wrinkles. This anti aging wrinkle cream will easily becomes a part of your daily routine

KarlaSutton
07-09-2009, 10:19 PM
Sure, I'll tell my friend to put that on the site and let the consumers weigh in. (I had to give up my duties to focus on my upcoming book.)