PDA

View Full Version : Five common mistake in Face Treatment

rasyid
03-26-2009, 08:04 AM
According Tyrone Traylor beauty expert from new york, there are 5 common mistakes in face treatment :
1. Cleaning with body soap (normal soap)
solution : use facial foam
2. Wash face in the evening
solution : wash face as soon as you reach home, and use moisturizer
3. Not using eye cream
solution : use eye cream to avoid wrinkle near our eyes.
4. drink diet soda and not water
solution : consume more water
5. Not use suncream
solution : use suncream which contain SPF-15

:)

chiller
04-02-2009, 11:45 PM
That sounds like some good basic and easy to use rules for facial treatment. Although, i am not the person who rushes to the bathroom right after reaching home to wash & moisture my face.

abhinav singh
12-10-2011, 05:46 AM
First know about your skin type and select moisturizer on the basis on your skin type only.

Elsa Tobin
12-12-2011, 08:53 AM
thank for your infor , i need to pay attention the 2 one

mck123
01-10-2012, 10:56 AM
The most common mistake done by people that they become experimental with their skin and try various product on themselves which create so many troubles to them.

vencasand
01-10-2012, 01:57 PM
if you are trying a new routine. only use one new item at a time. wait 2 weeks or so to try the second new item. this way you will know if anything is going to be a problem.

Ziesha001
04-17-2012, 06:54 AM
hey thanks for these tips

alvinwjacek
04-19-2012, 06:17 AM
Can You suggest me which sunscreen to use.I have oily skin and I have tried many creams but none of them seems to suit my skin.

vencasand
04-19-2012, 12:44 PM
alvin i don't know where you live so it is hard to suggest a sunscreen. neutrogena with helioplex in a high spf might work for you. i use banana boat spf50 tear free kids. it leaves a slight white look but my skin is aging and if i am going to be in the sun for a while i need something gentle and protective. hawaiian tropic has come out with a whole new line of sunscreen but i don't know what is in them. coppertone is also coming out with new products. then there are the japanese products that are supposed to be really good like shishedo. i have used neutrogena products, coppertone sport, and banana boat. for me they all worked good. ocean potion is also a company that makes good quality products. make sure you get a broadband spectrum one. best of luck