PDA

View Full Version : false nails

shona
03-24-2009, 08:48 PM
How many of you wear false nails? I used to wear them all the time but i just ruined my own nails so now i have stopped. I just keep my nails nice and always painted!
:)

Sabina
03-25-2009, 04:44 PM
i used it once but i didn't like it.I love my natural nails.

chinee
03-27-2010, 02:08 PM
I have tried it also but i just wear it if I feel like doing so. Natural nails with or without paint are really more convenient than having false nails. You can move your hands easily without worrying about your nails because sometimes false nails fall apart.

jasmine
06-20-2010, 09:16 AM
I really dont like of wearing false nails as like "chinne" said. The natural nail has its own beauty. So built it up with some more beautiful polishes rocks your fingers like stars.

vencasand
06-20-2010, 02:25 PM
i used false nails when i could afford a manicure. i only had a problem once with nail fungus. went to a different manicurist. i never did the extra long nails just the short ones because i try to keep my nails so i won't scratch people. i also work in a lab and long ones would get in the way. i have natural nails now but i keep them short.

Elena K
10-04-2010, 03:52 AM
I never wore fake nails for the fear of ruining my own.

tedhalton1
10-16-2010, 09:25 AM
I have really nice nails i want to share something with you...i think lemon is best for nails....

y34963
10-16-2010, 04:43 PM
Why do you think lemon is best for nails? Please give us some examples of what lemons do for the nails.

My first thought is that using lemons alone would dry them out so I would be most interested in your applications.

vencasand
12-26-2010, 03:02 PM
lemon juice would probably lighten the nail some. i don't know if i would use this on a regular basis though. i would think over time it would ruin the nails.

pepsimax
01-01-2011, 04:38 PM
I wore one false nail once and that was after getting my finger bitten by a dog while trying to rescue a cat from it jaws. The dog bit me right in the centre of the nail and broke it in two, length ways. Because I like to have nice nails I used one false nail for a few months until the nail grew out. Thankfully it grew back with no lasting problems.
I wear my nails quite short as they interfere with typing but because I like to occasionally do nail art or add gems I am always accused of wearing false nails. :)

theAdviserMe
01-12-2011, 06:37 AM
It is beautiful but inconvenient and yes could damage our real nails...natural is still the best no matter what...