PDA

View Full Version : any product best for pimples treatment?

ilham kamil
03-22-2009, 12:15 AM
sory to say, currently i've been using clean n clear tea tree oil, but i think it doesnt suit me since it causing me few tiny pimples on fore head....very small n no breakouts....wat shuld i do?...i've changed so many products n i'm scared if that would cause more trouble to my face..fren of mine suggested to use Z A product but i wonder if this product is really workable?

Dr.Deepak
03-22-2009, 01:20 AM
Different peoples have different skin types and all products doesn't suits. Even myself when i sometime use clean and clear i get pimples. O.k before you try many products can you stop using oils or any hair creams or atleast use it in small quantity, this might be the culprit for your forehead pimples. Also changing shampoos and conditioners might help.

Things to remember:
Keep your hair off of your forehead even during nights while you are asleep. As hair introduce more oils into your forehead thus resulting acne.
Do not apply makeup to the forehead.
Besides using acne medications, Use steaming...Steaming helps to open the pores and clears your skin.

ilham kamil
03-22-2009, 07:34 AM
thank u so much :D

Dr.Deepak
03-27-2009, 04:36 PM
you are welcome :love:

ilham kamil
03-27-2009, 05:33 PM
what if i over moisturize my face? i use different moisturizer which vitamin e based during the day and tea tree oil at night since i thought moisturizer will always gives pimples (but then i like the feel after using it)..am i right?

amirasuda
09-12-2009, 04:23 AM
Use an oil free moisturizer! They work wonderfully for acne prone skin and any kind of vitamin e is to hydrate very dry skin. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with an acne problem. I used to use it and it really broke out my skin.

hope it helped :)

jcalhoun
10-29-2009, 04:05 PM
Hey, just an FYI, Rodan + Fields has a great line for acne, its called UNBLEMISH. Message or email me for more info, their products are only available through independent consultants and all have a 60 day money back guarantee!!

avikdip74
12-15-2009, 06:40 AM
I started getting acne at 11 or 12. I began washing my face many times a day with a washcloth and Ivory soap. My skin reacted with probably what amounted to hundreds of tiny pimples, largely along the top of my forehead. When it became obvious that this was not working, I decided to keep scrubbing my face raw, but add in Stridex 2% salicylic acid pads. For me, the salicylic acid did not seem to help.

I figured out that the scrubbing was getting me nowhere, so I lessened it to 3 times a day. I continued with the 2% salicylic acid acne treatment. My skin still did not improve much at all.

After seeing a few commercials, I decided to switch to Oxy10 10% benzoyl peroxide acne treatment, and also decided to start washing just twice a day. To my surprise, my skin did improve on the Oxy10 and twice daily washing. I was still using a washcloth and Ivory soap at this time. I continued on this regimen for a few years, and never had a day without at least a few zits.

Augustus
11-15-2010, 07:03 AM
Sorry i do not have any idea about the product..because it is chemical product and have side effect also...

I always prefer natural treatment...

*Raw papaya juice can be applied on the Pimples to cure Pimples naturally.
*Honey is also considered good for skin. Applying a mixture prepared from three tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder over night is another popular natural cure for this irritating problem.
*Apply toothpaste - actual paste, not gel - to affected areas before bed. Wash off in the morning.

mac38
01-18-2011, 09:25 AM
It is sometimes due to hormonal changes and it is natural.So don't take much tension.

mac38
01-18-2011, 09:27 AM
Drink plenty of water and wash your face with antibacterial soap twice a day and then moisturize your face with some good moisturizer.

abhinav singh
01-21-2011, 07:50 AM
According to me, the right product for pimple is Revitol Spot Gel.It really helps.

harold919
01-22-2011, 10:01 AM
I have used the facewash of neutrogena, its very good. I had pimples, but after using it my pimples are very much gone. I don't know whether it will suite it or not, but you can try it, if you don't get any other solution.

alexander10
02-05-2011, 10:47 AM
Our body has pick new layer every day.New layer of hormones has take the position of old one.So if u will pitch this then this can be harmful for your skin.According to me laser treatment for acne is the best from other all.

lovelie.skin
04-06-2011, 06:12 PM
I started getting acne at 11 or 12. I began washing my face many times a day with a washcloth and Ivory soap. My skin reacted with probably what amounted to hundreds of tiny pimples, largely along the top of my forehead. When it became obvious that this was not working, I decided to keep scrubbing my face raw, but add in Stridex 2% salicylic acid pads. For me, the salicylic acid did not seem to help.

I figured out that the scrubbing was getting me nowhere, so I lessened it to 3 times a day. I continued with the 2% salicylic acid acne treatment. My skin still did not improve much at all.

After seeing a few commercials, I decided to switch to Oxy10 10% benzoyl peroxide acne treatment, and also decided to start washing just twice a day. To my surprise, my skin did improve on the Oxy10 and twice daily washing. I was still using a washcloth and Ivory soap at this time. I continued on this regimen for a few years, and never had a day without at least a few zits.

I am not sure if you normally have dry or oily skin but either way it sounds like you are scrubbing too much and too hard. When you strip your skin of its natural oils like that it will produce more oil to compensate which usually results in breakouts! Bar soap also makes the skin extra dry with the same result. I would recommend trying to be a little more gentle on your skin and definitely omitting the bar soap and wash cloth. If you are looking for an exfoliating treatment to help get rid of your acne there are several facial brushes that you can use...but remember to be gentle. If you feel that Salcylic Acid is not helping maybe you should try a facial wash with Benzoyl Peroxide.

I know of some good products so feel free to e-mail me if you need any additional help or advice!

rhymemartin
04-24-2011, 08:55 PM
Hi! I am currently using Chemical Peel Treatment for my acne. Hope this will help. :)

JGillis
06-20-2011, 08:06 PM
My son Chris has bad acne. He uses a goat milk soap called Purity. He got it at [url Under reviewl]. Has been using it for several months and it seems to be helping. Maybe he is sensitive to the chemicals in other more commercial soaps. Hope this helps.

SecretB5StopsAc
07-18-2011, 03:16 PM
Effective acne and pimple treatment does not only mean you are going to apply creams and gels on it. The most important step to get rid of acne is the food you eat. You must avoid oily foods and start a healthy diet chart. If you are able to achieve eating a diet that is high in natural food, you will see a great improvement in your acne condition.