PDA

View Full Version : Benefits of Apricot Kernel Oil on Skin

Starchild47
03-19-2009, 08:40 PM
Apricot kernel oil is very popular as a massage oil due to it being non oily once it is rubbed into the skin, however it does have a lot of great skin preserving qualities especially for aging skin. Read below to see how it can benefit your ski.

This oil is rich in fatty acids like oleic and linoleic acid, apricot kernel oil is high in vitamin A. It is also rich in Vitamin E. Since it easily penetrates the skin, it is good oil for prematurely aged, dry or irritated skin. The excellent softening and moisturizing properties is great for face, hands and hair. Vitamins A & C are good for mature dry or sensitive skin. The apricot kernel oil helps skin retain elasticity, clarity, and suppleness.

HTH

mattaff
03-20-2009, 01:56 AM
see I'm not just a pretty face. I never new it was that diverse though just thought it was an ingredient for soap and good for the scalp

leanne1974
03-23-2009, 12:21 PM
this issomething I have never heared of but it does sound like it has a lot of uses. I will try this out next time i'm in town. Its alwways good to try out new products keeps the old ones fresh IMO

Starchild47
03-24-2009, 07:11 AM
I agree Leanne. I didn't know that it had all those good properties. I am going to get my hands on some and put it in the next body balm that I make and see how it turns out.