PDA

View Full Version : Bare Minerals Or Similar?

Starchild47
03-18-2009, 12:48 PM
HI
I have seen these advertised on TV. I hate liquid foundation and do not wear it because it makes me itch! I am wondering how these go on and how they feel. It looks more powdery to me and I thought it might work better for my problems.

neha4898
03-24-2009, 02:23 PM
Hey you are right, the mineral make up works way better than liquid. I always got a rash or acne on my skin after using liquid foundation. So I found an alternative that's gentle and effective. Im using this amazing mineral makeup kit that has given me such a fresh look that so many people ask me about what im wearing. You should check it out, im sure you'll like it.

Starchild47
03-25-2009, 07:23 PM
So what are you using Neha? Please do tell. Don't be shy lol. I am interested in finding something that is like bare minerals but is not so expensive.

neha4898
03-26-2009, 12:17 PM
Im using the Artistry make up kit and that can only be bought on the link I left earlier but for some reason they keep on removing the links I post. These products are not sold in stores, they are only sold online. This brand is one of the top 5 prestige brands in the world. So if you want to know the link I guess I can email it to you.