PDA

View Full Version : Need help!

Ron
03-17-2009, 01:56 PM
My skin usually turns red and blotchy especially after I have used a fragranced skincare product. :( Does anyone knows which product should I use since I have a sensitive skin?

lil_sasha
03-17-2009, 03:32 PM
I have the same problems Ron, on my face I normally just stick to using Nivea products. But I suggest you stay away from any fragranced product if you think this is what is causing your problem

leanne1974
03-19-2009, 12:55 PM
Try a sensitive un-fragranced wipe I think nivea do a mens range how many different products you tried or is it in general

mimico
03-21-2009, 03:58 AM
I think there are some creams that can "cool" your face and make it appear less blotchy. If the blotches are permanent then I'd consider using a whitening spot treatment. There are so many to choose from these days. I agree with leanne though- choose a products that are designed for sensitive skin and those with no added fragrance. That was you won't have to worry about blotchy skin in the future.

chiller
04-02-2009, 11:13 PM
I agree with the previous posters. I'd suggest to use a very simple and natural moisturizer cream, especialy if you got a sensitive skin.

KarlaSutton
04-03-2009, 05:27 PM
One product I would recommend is the Oro Gold Cosmetics Vitamin C Booster serum. The serum gives a cooling effect, which you should like. Also, the page I sent tells more about what it does. I'd recommend giving it a look if its in your budget.

Natural Elements
04-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Hello Ron,

Have you ever tried the natural Kukui products unscented? These products are great for sensitive skin. If you don't know yet these natural products, choose a small size, and try it.

I can guarantee that you will be not disappointed.