PDA

View Full Version : Some Tips for Hair Care

rasyid
03-17-2009, 09:29 AM
Here's some tips for hair care :

- avoid using any product that contain alcohol, specially with high concentrate
- don't use any product directly to your head skin, this could cause un-regular hair growth.
- better to use comb made from wood, clean the comb every 5 days using hot water.
- avoid using hairdryer with hot steam it could cause damage to your hair.
- avoid using hairdryer in one spot.
- always choose any product that suite your hair.

Ron
03-21-2009, 10:09 AM
Make a mixture of the following.

1. 1 tablespoon of castor oil
2. 1 tablespoon of almond oil
3. 1 tablespoon of glycerine,
4. 1 teaspoon of cider vinegar
5. 4 drops of sandalwood

Apply it on the head and keep for 20 days minutes. Rinse.

PaulG
07-14-2009, 10:42 AM
I have heard another tip: before using shampoo, dilute it with some water in your hands before applying it on your head.

Dennis
07-14-2009, 03:33 PM
WOOOW!! Thanks to you guys. This thread is amusing, I`m hope to see more tips here.

daina
02-09-2010, 02:39 AM
Thanks for the great tips.:cool:

saggy
02-25-2010, 11:42 AM
The following are some basic hair care tips that you can use to improve the health and look of your hair.

General
A healthy lifestyle will mean healthier hair for you. Excessive stress, smoking, not exercising and not eating nutritiously are not healthy for your hair.

Get enough sleep.

Hair Products (Gel, mouse, hair spary...)
Avoid using hair styling products with alcohol which dries out hair.

Avoid puting hair styling products directly on your scalp, if you put it on your scalp you'll clog the pores on your head.

Swimming
Before entering a pool, wet your hair so your hair will soak up the initial water instead of the chlorinated water.

When swimming where a cap to protect your hair from chlorinated water, if you choose not to wear a cap make sure you shampoo and condition your hair right after you are done swimming.

Drying
Hot air can be damaging to your hair so when using a hair dryer use the cool setting.

Don't leave the blowdryer in one spot for more than a few seconds, keep it moving and at a good distance away from your hair.

To speed up the drying process, pat your hair dry with a towell and let the remaining moisture in your hair dry naturally.

Gently use your fingers or a pick to untangle any knots while your hair is drying.

green123
05-06-2010, 03:35 PM
Take head showers every day with shampooing every alternate day,if your hair is turning gray then use natural color like henna.

allanweary
06-19-2010, 11:00 AM
It is better to apply castor oil for a healthy growth of hair.

Wash hair with tea once in a week.

Apply besan in the hair and wash it with water drained from the cooked rice.

Soak a handful of gooseberries in a cup of milk for two hours. Make a paste and apply on the hair.

lindathomas
10-27-2010, 11:05 AM
Hi,

On average, human hair grows at a rate of half-an-inch per month. The basic guidelines for living a healthy life are the same guidelines for making hair grow faster and longer:

1. Eat a healthy diet. Minimize fat and sugar intake and increase protein.
2. Get plenty of rest.
3. Cut back on smoking, caffeine and sodas.
4. Exercise frequently.

Additional tips:
1. Take supplements known to boost hair growth: Vitamins B, C, E, Beta Carotene, and Magnesium.
2. Avoid heat styling.
3. Try hot oil treatments on your scalp.

stevesmith
01-24-2011, 09:31 AM
HI,
I have suggested some healthy diet for hair:
Omega 3 fatty acids are very beneficial for protection of hair loss as it contain high quality protein source, It also contain vitamin b12 and iron.
Dark green vegetables like spinach are essential for healthy hair.
Adequate amount of zinc and chromium is also essential
Vitamin C found in amla and all the citrus fruits.
Beans
Nuts
Chickens
Eggs
Whole Grains
Oysters
Low Fat Dairy Products
Carrots
Brown Short Grain Rice

Here are some remedies to improve the dry hair:

Use shampoos that offer a low pH; shampoos that are high in pH's or pH balanced shampoos often lift the cuticle allowing moisture to evaporate.
Regular visits to the salon for trims and cuts. Avoiding environmental culprits like wind, sun, and water with salt or chlorine will help in eliminating dry hair as well.

sonia2012
03-02-2011, 05:56 AM
egg-yolk has vitamin b6 that can help to prevent your hair loss problem. Minimize the stress and low iron. It will help you a lot.

marry
03-03-2011, 05:28 AM
Do not wash your hair with chemical rich shampoo that may damage your hair.
Never brush yoyr wet hair. Also do not use too much of dryer that is not good for your hair.

Apply Mehendi once in week on your hair to make it heakthy and strong.

SuperBody
03-03-2011, 04:30 PM
very informative tips and i want to add one more is that apply some good hair oil too in hairs like Amla Hair oil etc

marry
03-08-2011, 09:46 AM
Consume healthy foods like green vegetables, fruits and drinking plenty of water is the key point to keep your skin healthy and glow.

Beautybesic
03-17-2011, 08:02 PM
wow nice tips..........this tips is really helpful me...........
thank you.......................

sonia2012
03-18-2011, 05:24 AM
Tips to prevent your hair loss problem is minimizing the stress and increase the iron and vitmins. According to the one of the reliable source that low of iron or iron deficiency can cause hair loss and hair thinning. There are a lot of hair loss treatments and natural home remedies that can prevent and stop hair loss in men and women such as coconut oil and leimo products.

Tips to prevent hair loss and hair thinning:
1. Avoid too much stress
2. eat more vitamins and proteins
3. increase your iron
4. avoid using flat iron and curly iron.
5. avoid overexposed in the hot iron.

Cairns
05-14-2011, 06:26 AM
I have a thick hair and let me suggest you dears who have thick hair that do not apply conditioner after using shampoo in thick hair .Get a oil massage before going to take a bath.

daisygrace
11-14-2011, 05:16 AM
Tips are very great & very useful for everyone .
Hair care is a very big problem, this tips are really help.

sara145wilson
11-15-2011, 07:20 AM
The Tips to prevent from hair loss problem is to minimize stress and increase the content of iron and vitamins in the diet. According to these source that low volume of iron or iron deficiency can cause hair loss and hair thinning problem so maintain the volume of iron in the diet as it can helps you to get rid from it. There are a lot of hair loss treatments and natural home remedies that can prevent and stop hair loss in men and women such as coconut oil and leimo products any many more treatments are their.

Tips to prevent hair loss and hair thinning problem:
1. Avoid stress
2. eat more vitamins and proteins in the diet
3. increase your iron volume as well as low volume of iron cause hair loss problem
4. avoid using flat iron and curly iron.
5. avoid overexposed in the hot iron.

liander
12-26-2011, 06:20 AM
Thanks a lot foe sharing such a nice post,I will definitely follow your suggestion,because I really want to take proper care of my hair,I use good hair clips,brushes from a online shop that salon branding and regularly use oil.

vjykmr89
10-08-2012, 07:22 AM
As far as getting soft hair, I swear by Olive Oil! Get Extra Virgin Olive Oil and cover your hair with it, about once or twice a week. I usually heat it up a little bit and leave it in overnight (I put a bandana or shower cap over my head to help with it getting all over the place). Everyone's hair is different, so it may or may not work for you, but it has worked wonders for me- my hair seems shinier, super soft, and easier to manage. Just make sure to shampoo thoroughly so it doesn't look all greasy. Also is good for skin when you use in moderation. I pretty much replaced my usual facial moisturizer with it.

fetamy
01-18-2013, 09:03 AM
Hair care is an essential requirement for maintaining the overall personality. We can easily get beautiful and good hair by following some natural simple tips or with home-made remedies.

dreamgirl
03-22-2013, 01:55 PM
For healthy and strong hairs you need to eat some healthy food. Use some herbal oils for hairs and standard shampoo's and conditioners. Wash your hairs with fresh water, which should not be very hot or cool. And not to dry hairs with a towel when just washed.