PDA

View Full Version : Water aids in the treatment of psoriasis .

abhinav
03-16-2009, 01:01 PM
If you have unfortunately have developed psoriasis, drinking a lots of water is a good solution; while treating the disease according to your doctor's prescriptions. With enough water in the body, the healing process becomes faster.

However, it is also important to make sure that the water you drink or apply to your skin is absolutely clean and germ-free.:)

Bono
03-23-2009, 11:33 AM
yea.. not only posriasis water is good for anything.

vencasand
03-23-2009, 01:29 PM
i drink a lot of water,juices, green tea and of course my morning coffee. i still have the same break out i had 2 years ago when it started. the stress i had then and now is almost the same so i accept what i got and i am glad because it could be really worse. i hope to allow the sun to help heal it now that it is spring. the stress will not go away for a few more years so i am not looking for too much improvement.

catherine
07-18-2009, 06:39 PM
I don't think water or any foods will help in psoriasis, unless there is some miracle.

skinex7
10-15-2009, 02:43 PM
Food and water will help any kind of skin problem...lol Your skin is almost like a mirror of what's happening on the inside of the body. I once met a doctor that could tell you exactly what health conditions you had just by looking at your skin.

"Let your food be your medicine" - Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine

y34963
10-16-2009, 12:44 AM
Drinking enough water and eating a healthy diet is certainly beneficial to your health that's for sure but it will not help psoriasis. Psoriasis it not a skin condition that can be flushed out of your system and it is not caused by any deficiency.