PDA

View Full Version : Natural Ways to Cleanse

abhinav
03-16-2009, 12:49 PM
Any vegetable or plant based oil can become a good natural facial cleansing oil. Almond oil not only nourishes the skin but clean it as well. Natural facial cleansing oil is very good for people with oily skin, as oils work better in removing the excess oil from the surface of the skin.

One can also try fruit masks. Acid-based fruit like grapefruit works the best. Use it by itself or mix with honey.

Starchild47
03-16-2009, 09:59 PM
I wanted to add to this that you need to add something to tone the skin especially if you have oily skin that does not respond well to just a cleanser. Adding something like lemon water or lime will help after cleansing to rid the skin of excess oils.

ktm
05-05-2010, 05:45 PM
There is many natural ways that use in cleansing.
First think you use vegetable,fruits in cleansing your face not even face but your hand and legs also.
Secondly you use product like honey,rose water,milk etc that is most important think for cleansing.
The chemical product is made of generally using natural product.By mixing them or mix it with other fragrance product and sell it on the market.

emmawatson
06-02-2010, 08:52 AM
How you feel is linked to your body's ability to deal with toxins. Even given the best conditions, your body has plenty of work to do like digesting the fats, proteins and carbohydrates in your diet. Add to that the impact of leading a stressful and/or sedentary life, breathing polluted air and the result is that your body is taking in more toxins than it can expel.

dale91
06-11-2010, 02:12 AM
I found a new product that has really captured my needs in all aspect..it's Lily ORganics...their packaging is glass and products are made fresh wekly to ensure the frehness of your stuff. I love the smell, its neutral and very toned down...I never felt more great than this...try it...i recommend Sensitive Facial Cleanser-unscented for those who have sensitive skin...:h3:

sunlabs
06-30-2010, 10:48 AM
Hi..
i want to know about remove tanning with any home remedy

jammi
07-09-2010, 11:04 AM
yeah any home remedy for improving skin color...

Serena
03-27-2011, 06:23 AM
yeah any home remedy for improving skin color...

Make a smooth paste of turmeric, lime juice and honey. Apply this mixture on the face and allow it to dry. Now wash it with raw milk or even warm water. Take few drops of rose water on a cotton swab and use it on your face. Do not use any cleanser or any other product after this. The therapy should be done preferably some time before retiring for the night.

After you wake up the next morning, use your cleanser and remove the stains. Turmeric is a strong colorizing agent and can leave strains.

This should be done at least 3 times every week. Since the ingredients are natural, so regular usage is also good for the skin. You will notice a marked difference in your complexion within two weeks of time.

To avoid tanning, rub ice cubes after returning back from outside. Also ensure to exfoliate regularly as this promotes newer cell regrowth.

y34963
03-27-2011, 03:53 PM
How do ice cubes prevent any sun damage after you have gone in the sun? Once you are in the sun the damage is already occuring. Tanning is damage to the skin.

Serena
03-28-2011, 05:34 AM
How do ice cubes prevent any sun damage after you have gone in the sun? Once you are in the sun the damage is already occuring. Tanning is damage to the skin.

Tanning is not always damageable for the skin. It has various health benefits too. However, it is also a major cause of skin cancer. For skin tanning, it is the loss of melanin which is temporary. If adequate care is ensured then the skin can regain the same complexion. However, this is applicable for Sun exposures of short durations only.

Ice cubes sooth the skin and relax the underlying cell structures. This is a significant process in removing skin tan. However, for excessive tanning, skin care regimes are different. In that case lemon halves dipped in coarse sugar granules can be of great help. These remove the dead cell layers and also the tanned surfaces. Make a smooth paste of sandalwood powder, garbanzo flour, honey and lime juice. Apply all over the body including the face. Leave on until dry. Wash off. This should be done regularly to remove serious tans.