PDA

View Full Version : Serum Logic coupon

melaniewest
03-15-2009, 07:36 PM
This new forum is a good idea. Sorta like those coupon exchange websites, but focused on skin care products. Thanks!

So, anyways, I wanted to share something that I received in by email two weeks ago. It is a coupon from my favorite serum brand, Serum Logic (www.serum-logic.com). It is good for 20% off any purchase, and it expires May 15.

I am pretty sure that this coupon code can be used by anyone including new customers. It can only be used once per customer since I already used it once and it would not let me use it again (I'm smart: I asked my sister to create an account and it worked again...so I guess it is valid once per account/customer).

The coupon code is spring2009.

Annie
03-17-2009, 04:18 PM
oh i was late any way i'll try it now.

Starchild47
03-18-2009, 12:57 PM
Wow and it looks like they have a good sale going on now as well. Thanks for the coupon and the informaiton.

melaniewest
03-19-2009, 06:59 AM
Wow and it looks like they have a good sale going on now as well. Thanks for the coupon and the informaiton.

Yeah, I thought they might have one of those "fine print" exceptions such as "this coupon is not valid on sale items" or something to that effect. But it turned out that do not have any such restriction.

The grocery store that I shop at (Safeway) does that sort of thing and it drives me crazy. They sometimes have coupons for $10 ($10 off a $50 value total purchase) but then the fine print has a huge list of items that are not counted towards the $50 minimum purchase. That really drives me crazy. Not because I actually want to buy lottery tickets or alcohol or any of the other restricted items...but it bugs me still since it forces me to read that stupid fine print and worry about the details rather than just going to the store and spending $50. I think Safeway is being too smart for their own good.

Safeway :mad:
Serum Logic :h7:

Starchild47
03-21-2009, 06:09 PM
It really gives retailers a bad name when they do things such as this. They lose more customers than they gain. It is much better if they just give the customer what they say they will in savings.