PDA

View Full Version : Natural remedies for hair removal

abhinav
03-15-2009, 04:53 PM
A lot of hair removal methods require the use of harsh chemicals, but there are some natural remedies for removing unwanted hair. Shaving and plucking can be considered natural remedies, so far as they do not require the use of chemicals.

1.Hair can be bleached with lemon juice and chamomile tea.

2.Combining honey, lemon and sugar you can create your own mixture. It is used in a similar way to waxing.

Hot water and steam are not methods of dealing with unwanted hair, but they are helpful when removing hair from the roots. Before plucking, waxing or using an epilator, a hot bath or a facial sauna with open up the pores and make the hairs easier to remove.

Starchild47
03-27-2009, 05:39 AM
Do these things really work? How long does it take for you to bleach out the hair with lemon juice and tea? I cannot imagine putting honey on my legs! I tried using a wax that was mainly honey on my legs that was supposed to be heated and we forgot to heat it and we almost never got that mess off my legs! It was terrible I cannot imagine trying to get that off when it was put on there intentionally.

anne123
05-21-2009, 09:44 AM
Thank's for sharing such Useful Tips to use before Removing hair Before Waxing.

suruchipurimake
08-02-2018, 04:55 PM
Peel the papaya skin and cut into cubes or slices. You may use fork/spoon to mash uncooked papaya. In case you find it difficult, shred the papaya into thin shreds.

Uncooked papaya method :
Beaten/mashed raw papaya
Decide on the amount of the papaya relies upon on the place where you want to use.
Take one-1/2 parts of turmeric powder and mix by means of adding few drops of water.
Make it a high-quality paste with out a lumps.
Apply on the region – face/legs/arms and lightly rub down
Allow it dry for 15 to 20 minutes
Take away it off with going for walks water