PDA

View Full Version : Are Anti Wrinkle Creams Safe?

abhinav
03-15-2009, 04:41 PM
Here are some of the most likely anti wrinkle cream ingredients that are likely to have side effects.

1.Vitamin A or retinol can cause redness and irritation. Retinol is usually milder than vitamin A and less likely to have that effect. Pregnant women should not use vitamin A or retinol.

2.Tretoin (retin-A) cause increase the likelihood of sunburn. The effects of retin-A can also include dryness, redness and irritation.

3.Hydroxyl acids may cause burning, itching and possible scarring. They may also increase the likelihood of sunburn.

4.Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA). Alpha-lipoic acid can cause inflammation

melaniewest
03-15-2009, 07:39 PM
Vitamin C is also irritating to some people. But no problem for me. I think it is a nice mid-level effoliant, i.e. not too weak and not too strong. They say it is useful for lightening skin, but I have no experience in that area. But as an exfolient and rough skin smoother, it works great.

samson smith
08-04-2011, 10:38 AM
Here are some of the most likely anti wrinkle cream ingredients that are likely to have side effects.

1.Vitamin A or retinol can cause redness and irritation. Retinol is usually milder than vitamin A and less likely to have that effect. Pregnant women should not use vitamin A or retinol.

2.Tretoin (retin-A) cause increase the likelihood of sunburn. The effects of retin-A can also include dryness, redness and irritation.

3.Hydroxyl acids may cause burning, itching and possible scarring. They may also increase the likelihood of sunburn.

4.Alpha-lipoic acid (ALA). Alpha-lipoic acid can cause inflammation

I have read your post. You are right; all anti wrinkle creams are not safe. But some of the anti wrinkle creams are safe. Anti-aging creams are the most popular ways to naturally battle the aging process. These creams assist the body in clearing the skin of oils, free radicals, and other damaging toxins. These creams can help to decrease the wrinkles in the skin, and helping to preserve a youthful appearance.
:h4::h4::h4:

vencasand
08-04-2011, 01:17 PM
i think anti aging creams are safe if are not allergic to them or you use them correctly and not overdo them. there is no fast anti aging lotion, potion, cream, ointment or serum. take it slow and easy. do spot tests to see if you are not allergic to them. i think if you are sensible you will be okay. patience patience patience

houstonpatty
08-08-2011, 02:06 AM
i think anti aging creams are safe if are not allergic to them or you use them correctly and not overdo them. there is no fast anti aging lotion, potion, cream, ointment or serum. take it slow and easy. do spot tests to see if you are not allergic to them. i think if you are sensible you will be okay. patience patience patience

I think it will become not safe only if you are allergic to a specific ingredient with the anti-wrinkle cream you are using. My mom is currently using NeuCell Anti-Wrinkle Cream, an anti-aging cream that doesn't have any ingredients mentioned above. I think the best way to find the perfect anti-wrinkle cream for a person is to check on the ingredient. don't buy it just because everyone is buying it (or because it's super cheap). and i agree with vencasand - patience patience patience

ruvini
08-11-2011, 09:14 AM
I've done a lot of research on wrinkle creams, and the general consensus is that they don't really work. They plump up tissues which makes it appear like you have fewer wrinkles, but it doesn't remove them. To plump up tissues, all you need is a basic face cream. You need to keep the areas around your eyes and mouth especially hydrated with cream, but it doesn't have to be really expensive, name brand stuff. Buy an inexpensive, basic cream, and in a few weeks you'll see and feel the difference.

Peter Lee
08-12-2011, 09:15 AM
Not each anti-aging is works effectively. but some of the anti agings which offers money back guarantee. they definitely works. because they are sure about their effective and sure ingredients. This is another thing that they are high in cost but works best.

vencasand
08-12-2011, 12:21 PM
just because it costs a lot of money doesn't mean it works. it is true if they offer a money back guanrantee it makes it sound good. but who knows how long it will take to get that money back, if ever. use the familiar ones in your area. see if you can get samples to make sure your skin doesn't break out or if you are allergic. money is too hard to come by these days.

y34963
08-14-2011, 07:56 PM
I agree, just because it has a high price doesn't mean it works. Many companies offer a money back guarantee this does not guarantee their products work well. I would bet that most people do not use it. They just do not buy the product again.

Wrdspaul2
08-16-2011, 04:15 AM
There were some of the best aging skin treatment that are available. Scientific research in the field of anti-aging treatments continues to rise to new and promising treatment options. It is best to get guidance from a dermatologist for deciding the best aging skin treatments.

Yours:
Paul Edwards

paulspnao
08-16-2011, 12:13 PM
Vitamin C is also irritating to some people. But no problem for me. I think it is a nice mid-level effoliant, i.e. not too weak and not too strong. I think anti aging creams are safe if are not allergic to them or you use them correctly and not overdo them. there is no fast anti aging lotion, potion, cream, ointment or serum.

priteshppt
08-18-2011, 07:38 AM
i hope this will work for us but can you tell me the sources for all these ingredients?

priteshppt
08-24-2011, 10:34 AM
Hello,

IF cream is made by all natural compounds then it is 100% safe otherwise you may cause reaction(Depend on your skin type).

victoria stiles
08-24-2011, 12:37 PM
Not each anti-aging is works effectively. but some of the anti agings which offers money back guarantee. they definitely works. because they are sure about their effective and sure ingredients. This is another thing that they are high in cost but works best. Cost does not matter for the skin. It all depends on your skin. Costly products can also harm, if your skin is not comfortable with the ingredients in the product you are using. Even sometimes cheap products also works.

samson smith
08-29-2011, 09:28 AM
I've done a lot of research on wrinkle creams, and the general consensus is that they don't really work. They plump up tissues which makes it appear like you have fewer wrinkles, but it doesn't remove them. To plump up tissues, all you need is a basic face cream. You need to keep the areas around your eyes and mouth especially hydrated with cream, but it doesn't have to be really expensive, name brand stuff. Buy an inexpensive, basic cream, and in a few weeks you'll see and feel the difference.

Hello Ruvini, the anti-aging creams are safe to use but it is depend on your skin. Your diet, exercise, and the cream you decide to buy these are all factors important in the success of the cream. The anti-aging creams are the ultimate solution and they are meant to be used to a healthy diet and exercise for helping to combat the effects of aging. There are many anti-aging products on the market that are useless. If you want to buy the anti aging product, then first check it is allergic or not. If you are completely satisfied then you buy it.

samson smith
08-29-2011, 10:00 AM

The all Anti aging creams are safe to use but mostly it is depend on your skin. Because, it is not possible all the anti aging creams are suit your skin. If you go to buy the anti aging cream, then check it suits your skin or not. These anti aging creams are used to cleaning the skin of oils, free radicals, and damaging toxins. It helps to return you skin in healthy state.

nadine
08-31-2011, 01:47 AM
hi! i'm new. :)

anyway, anti-wrinkle creams or any other creams for skin care are safe as long as they don't contain harmful ingredients. i did a little research on the harnful ingredients an anti-aging cream can contain. they are mineral oil, parabens, triclosan, fragrances, and dioxane. i'm not personally familiar with these ingredients or chemicals amd i learned too as i discovered this information.

samson smith
09-06-2011, 09:07 AM
hi! i'm new. :)

anyway, anti-wrinkle creams or any other creams for skin care are safe as long as they don't contain harmful ingredients. i did a little research on the harnful ingredients an anti-aging cream can contain. they are mineral oil, parabens, triclosan, fragrances, and dioxane. i'm not personally familiar with these ingredients or chemicals amd i learned too as i discovered this information.

Yes, you are right. The anti aging and other creams are made of different ingredients. These anti aging products are mostly safe. But the problem arises when some of these products are not suit your skin. These anti aging creams contain many vitamins. Only be careful, if you go to buy the anti aging product, then check it is allergic or not and you can buy it.

nadine
09-08-2011, 05:23 AM
if the cream does not suit your skin, that's one thing to consider. but whether it sits your skin or not, if the ingredients are harmful, the condition of your skin won't get any better. that's why it's really important to research on the ingredients first. some good ingredients are - Active Manuka Honey
- Lanolin, an effective moisturizer
- Sheep Placenta Extract

sara145wilson
09-13-2011, 01:51 PM
I have read your post. You are right; all anti wrinkle creams are not safe. But some of the anti wrinkle creams are safe. Anti-aging creams are the most popular ways to naturally battle the aging process. These creams assist the body in clearing the skin of oils, free radicals, and other damaging toxins. These creams can help to decrease the wrinkles in the skin, and helping to preserve a youthful appearance.
:h4::h4::h4:

yes, I also agree with you that all anti aging or anti wrinkle cream are not safe but some creams are their which can give effective result when used.But i think while purchasing the product we should have to read its ingredients or reviews that whether it really works or not. As various are available out of them some creams may suits our skin.:h7:

rachard1583
09-26-2011, 07:38 AM
Regular exercise increases blood flow to the skin, which has many blood vessels. You don't need to run marathons, but a good workout three or four times per week can go a long way towards helping you stay in shape and maintain a youthful appearance.

nadine
09-28-2011, 07:13 AM
alright. to help you with, here are some products which according to my judgment, are formulated with good ingredients:

- Olay
- Toki
- NeuCell
- Allure...maybe??

if you guys have an experience with at least one of these products, tell us also your opinion to help our good friend/s here. hope this helps.

Christiano
09-28-2011, 11:06 AM
It is a nice post and i really like it. i will try to make this cream at home for my face. Thanks for sharing new kind of information. Everyone should be aware with this information. Keep posting.

Carolhardin
10-07-2011, 06:56 AM
As per my knowledge those wrinkle creams which includes the natural ingredients are safe for the skin. Antioxidants, vitamin A, B , C, D, E are good for the skin care and these vitamin are also included in some wrinkle creams and these are really good and effective and have no side effect. I know all the cream which gives money back guarantee are effective, but it is not compulsory that the product is defective it can be the skin type you have may be the ingredients which are included in the cream does not suit to your skin. They gives you the trial offer with money back guarantee for the limited period of time. And surely they pay back if cream is not effective.

y34963
10-10-2011, 03:02 AM
Just because a company offers a money back guarantee does not mean their product is good. Most people do not take a company up on their offer because it is inconvenient, you have to show your receipt (which of course you have already thrown away) etc.

Ask for a sample. Many stores will offer samples for you to try. Remember though that any product takes at least 30 days to be effective so unless a sample is going to last you 30 days you will not know if it is going to work for you. You will know though if you have a reaction to the product.

Carolhardin
10-10-2011, 05:41 AM
Just because a company offers a money back guarantee does not mean their product is good. Most people do not take a company up on their offer because it is inconvenient, you have to show your receipt (which of course you have already thrown away) etc.

Ask for a sample. Many stores will offer samples for you to try. Remember though that any product takes at least 30 days to be effective so unless a sample is going to last you 30 days you will not know if it is going to work for you. You will know though if you have a reaction to the product.

You can visit to www.********skin.com . It is mentioned on the site that they provide money back guarantee.

y34963
10-11-2011, 11:28 AM
Hi Carohardin, I am not saying they don't offer a money back guarantee. I am sayinf that just because they do offer a money back guarantee does not mean their product is good or effective. It actually means nothing. Just try and get your money back from some of those companies.

I checked out the site you spammed. They also tell you it works in 17 seconds! I hope you seriously don't believe that. Most creams will take up to 30 days to notice a great improvement. Some people earlier but normally 30 days. If their product does work in 17 seconds, as soon as you wash it off the effect is gone so it is only cosmetic and is not long lasting.

I would suggest you try a sample rather than relying upon marketing tactics.

nadine
10-14-2011, 06:53 AM
it works in 17 seconds!
This is really impossible because as far as I know, anti-wrinkle creams work over time and they only reduce the appearance of wrinkles, not make them disappear...

Carolhardin
10-15-2011, 09:31 AM
Hi Carohardin, I am not saying they don't offer a money back guarantee. I am sayinf that just because they do offer a money back guarantee does not mean their product is good or effective. It actually means nothing. Just try and get your money back from some of those companies.

I checked out the site you spammed. They also tell you it works in 17 seconds! I hope you seriously don't believe that. Most creams will take up to 30 days to notice a great improvement. Some people earlier but normally 30 days. If their product does work in 17 seconds, as soon as you wash it off the effect is gone so it is only cosmetic and is not long lasting.

I would suggest you try a sample rather than relying upon marketing tactics.
That's what I am trying to say, Why they will provide us the money back guarantee if their product will not be effective? What would be their benefit if they need to pay back the money?

y34963
10-16-2011, 04:26 PM
Because they are trying to sell it to you! It is marketing and don't believe it. Most people do not send it back so they don't have to pay the money back!

williams_john
10-20-2011, 02:02 PM
Hello,
I use many anti agen creams with the passage of time but didn't find good....Do any one have good experience product with give result permanent.......

adrianapfcu
10-28-2011, 01:56 AM
Has anyone heard of "SkinGenX" Anti Wrinkle Complex. The product claims to have more active scientifically proven antiaging ingredients and it also claims to be "safe": bc it is free of harsh chemicals and artificial fragrances. I want to try it, but it is pretty expensive. I have used perricone MD, which is much more expensive, but this product claims to have more proven active ingredients and it is a larger bottle.

Any feedback? Has anyone tried this one?

shapoklyak
11-02-2011, 09:13 PM
You know I've read many reviews about anti wrinkle creams, and in most cases professionals say they are pretty dangerous. The most widespread problem of all anti aging cremes is that tehy contain hormones. Moreover, it's very easy to buy fake cream, and it can cause allergy or seriously damage your skin..Be careful!

Carolhardin
11-03-2011, 05:38 AM
You know I've read many reviews about anti wrinkle creams, and in most cases professionals say they are pretty dangerous. The most widespread problem of all anti aging cremes is that tehy contain hormones. Moreover, it's very easy to buy fake cream, and it can cause allergy or seriously damage your skin..Be careful!

Not necessary that all the wrinkle creams are dangerous for the skin care. There are some of the cream which includes the antioxidants and natural ingredient in it, which are not harmful for the skin. And to buy the original product now most of the skin care product companies provides the online order facilities, which reduced the chance to get the duplicate cream. And from market i do agree with you most of the products are duplicate.

daisygrace
11-10-2011, 05:12 AM
There are so many anti-aging cream, ingredients use in this cream are differ , depending upon that , you have to use which cream is suitable for your skin.