PDA

View Full Version : Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil

abhinav
03-15-2009, 12:08 PM
Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil -- I have used this remedy myself. I had a small outbreak of eczema on my elbows and used extra virgin coconut oil. In a matter of days the outbreak was gone. I also found quite a few other people online talking about how effective coconut oil was for them. You can apply it right on your skin.

mrregularman
03-15-2009, 04:05 PM
Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil -- I have used this remedy myself. I had a small outbreak of eczema on my elbows and used extra virgin coconut oil. In a matter of days the outbreak was gone. I also found quite a few other people online talking about how effective coconut oil was for them. You can apply it right on your skin.

Extra Virgin is an expression I have never understood. Virgin oils are the result of the first pressing of an oil producing plant such as Olives or Grapes. How can something be Extra Virgin?

Thanks.

mattaff
03-19-2009, 03:37 AM
I be live that extra Virgin is the First press on the next grade down is the second and third press often blended to create flavour after that you get pomace that is taken from the stone . This should be avoided at all costs.

Whilst in Kenya I saw them processing coconut oil. Nothing virgin about it at all they smash it and bash stick it in a washing machine, spin it dry them boil the hell out of it, after 10 hours they skim off the oil. Virgin no more my friends

MagicOPromotion
05-26-2009, 10:54 AM
i know what you mean. i absolutly love coconut oil.it also makes a great moisturiser after the shower.