PDA

View Full Version : Aromatherapy Air Freshener

abhinav
03-15-2009, 11:58 AM
Make your own air freshener by adding 8 to 10 drops of Essential Oil to a cup of water in a spray mist bottle. Shake well and spray fragrance in the air or in a specific area such as a bathroom.

Ingredients:

1..4 oz. clean spray bottle with a fine mist setting (do not use a bottle that previously contained cleaning products or hair products such as hair spray).

2..essential oil blend recipe

3..3 ounces of distilled water.

I know about Orange blossom Air freshener

Ingredients :
20 drops orange
14 drops bergamot
4 drops ylang ylang

Fill the spray bottle with 3 ounces of distilled water. ( Even though a 4 oz. bottle is suggested, leave about 1 oz. unfilled so you can shake the bottle well between uses.)

Then, add the blend oils . You may want to try 20 drops of blended oils at first especially if you live in a household with someone who is sensitive to strong aromas.

Shake the bottle prior to each use, and let it sit for about a day.Mist lightly in the room.

vencasand
03-15-2009, 02:44 PM
i love the smell of cinnamon and cloves (christmasy scents) i bought a fragrance oil at a renassaince festival many years ago and it was the perfect mix. it was exactly the smell i liked. the next year i was going to get a lot of that fragrance but the mixologist was not there and i think she went out of business but i never found anyone who was able to make that exact scent. it was called black jack.

mrregularman
03-17-2009, 06:18 PM
I have some doubts about some commercial aromatherapy products and the contents of these airborne particles we breath in.

Do you know anything more about this?