PDA

View Full Version : forum suggestion

chicque
07-03-2008, 11:14 PM
alright. since we all know that our dailiy diet contributes to our overall health (including the health of our SKIN), i think we should have some sort of diet forum? i think its a good idea:h10:

Dr.Deepak
07-04-2008, 12:01 AM
well make sense ,but as we don't have much member now we will be adding later...,some forum which relates to "diet and skin(beauty)"....like say "Healthy Diet & Nutrition Tips to Keep you beautiful"

thankx for suggestions ...

chicque
07-04-2008, 12:05 AM
no problem! :] maybe if we get more members, i'll suggest more things for this forum lol. you should try plugging it into those plugboard sites, because they get a lot of traffic.

Dr.Deepak
07-04-2008, 12:15 AM
oh thankx i didn't knew what is plugboard until just i learned well thankx i'll have to create some bottom/banner ads for that ..will do that shortly.

chicque
07-04-2008, 01:07 AM
i love how im coming up with so many ideas. haha you should have a contest between members! whoever makes the nicest banner, gets some kind of reward.

Dr.Deepak
07-05-2008, 08:03 PM
i love how im coming up with so many ideas. haha you should have a contest between members! whoever makes the nicest banner, gets some kind of reward.

Are there any other designer here ??????

chicque
07-08-2008, 05:42 AM
lol i am? maybe there are other designers here too...
oh and i think we should have a makeup forum!

Dr.Deepak
07-08-2008, 09:18 AM
o.k fine i'll knock your door if i need designer... actually i need some design..

oh yea you speakup my mind i was planning to add make up and nail care forum..

anyway will be there shortly..

skincare
07-09-2008, 04:31 PM

I agree with you, Chicque. I was really thinking of this forum to launch a contest to generate traffic. And it will also motivate the members to join and participate and even stick around in this site.

Natural Elements
01-13-2009, 04:24 PM
How about a Bath and Body talk category? It would be great to have it.

Dr.Deepak
01-14-2009, 02:49 AM
yup bath and body talk would also be a great idea thankx... i will think about it..

beatrix_kiddo
02-10-2009, 12:52 PM
A diet and exercise forum could work well too. I favour the idea of having a contest.
Also maybe a receipe cookery forum.

Dr.Deepak
02-10-2009, 01:05 PM
thankx for idea beatrix .. what type of contest you have in mind..

Starchild47
02-23-2009, 08:27 PM
I think a forum on how diet affects our skin would be a good thing. I dont think that many people know how even drinking enough water affects the quality of our skin! Vitamins also are very important in having good skin, hair and nails as well! I think that our forum goers could learn a lot with something like this.
As far as a contest goes, why not something like which poster comes up with the best all natural recipe for something or the best skin care tips, something of that nature and have the board vote for the winner!?

Dr.Deepak
02-24-2009, 02:26 AM
thankx noted.. we are upgrading forum shortly and we'll add those features too..

Natural Elements
02-24-2009, 06:10 PM
How about creating a product review category? I am sure companies/stores would be happy to provide free samples to someone willing to review the products they are selling.

It could also be a great guide for people looking more information from third parties not affiliated with the companies/stores.

What are your thoughts about this?

mimico
02-26-2009, 09:17 PM
H admin, I would like to join the design contest if you will hold one for a banner. I think the nail section, exercise section, and diet section would be great additions to the forum. So far, makeup is my favorite. :) I look forward to seeing these improvements soon! :)

Dr.Deepak
03-11-2009, 02:47 AM
How about creating a product review category? I am sure companies/stores would be happy to provide free samples to someone willing to review the products they are selling.

It could also be a great guide for people looking more information from third parties not affiliated with the companies/stores.

What are your thoughts about this?

yup i have thought about it thankx.. i'll add it shortly..

Starchild47
03-12-2009, 05:26 AM
I would like to see a review on products as long as it is not someone touting products they are selling or from someone working for a place that is selling the product.
I think that there are many people who would benefit from getting product reviews from people who had actually tried the product.
I know that I use the product reviews that are on the internet for diet supplements a lot when I am writing articles on them. They are very popular with the public and I think this would be too.
They have a poll type thing you can click several categories and give it a number review then leave feedback for the product.

Dr.Deepak
03-18-2009, 06:48 AM
I would like to see a review on products as long as it is not someone touting products they are selling or from someone working for a place that is selling the product.
I think that there are many people who would benefit from getting product reviews from people who had actually tried the product.
I know that I use the product reviews that are on the internet for diet supplements a lot when I am writing articles on them. They are very popular with the public and I think this would be too.
They have a poll type thing you can click several categories and give it a number review then leave feedback for the product.

thankx Starchild47 i have thought about it and i'm planning to get a script where our forums users can rate review and all those stuffs.. will be here shortly.. thankx for suggestion..

Starchild47
03-19-2009, 08:35 PM
That sounds great! I am sure that will be of great benefit to a lot of people! I know that sort of thing gets searched on the internet all the time.

y34963
04-09-2010, 03:38 AM
Wanted to bump this thread up to find out if there are more suggestions.

chinee
09-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Why dont you try to add a forum about celebrities and what product do they use or just anything about them. I think they can be a big help to all of us because more often than not we idolized them.

y34963
09-12-2010, 07:10 PM
This is just my opinion, but I really don't think just because a celebrity uses a product makes it a good one. They will endorse any product for a price. Go to Makeup Alley if you want to check out products. People will leave their thoughts on products which is much more honest than some celeb.

Also, I am really tired of hearing about them, after all they are just people with a job like the rest of us. Again, just my two cents worth.