PDA

View Full Version : Best hair removal cream?

sanrita
03-14-2009, 08:35 AM
What's the best hair removal cream or spray that won't make your hair grow back thicker or darker?

Subhavree
03-14-2009, 08:47 AM
i use veet and its the best in town i guess.

catherine
03-15-2009, 07:28 AM
Nair is the best one for me.

Sabina
03-15-2009, 07:33 AM
Nair stinks a lot don't use it. Go for Veet .It's easy to apply and doesn't have bad smell.

catherine
03-15-2009, 07:36 AM
Nair have the one with Aloe now and it doesn't stink as bad as you say..

Starchild47
03-27-2009, 05:32 AM
I have no luck with the cremes. I have to leave them on forever and it seems hit or miss for them to work. Then my legs seem to get so irritated. Does anyone else have this to happen?

Dhaval
10-06-2009, 02:34 PM
Hey veet hair removal cream is very good. My girl friend use veet and her skin is glowing and very soft. She is using veet for more than a year now and I have not seen any single scare on her skin. In short You may go for Veet. It is best.

phool6
11-22-2009, 01:33 PM
Weel be it Nair or Veet, any hair removal cream will result in thick and fast hair re-growth. The best way to get rid of unwanted hair is to wax them. It might hurt the first few times but you'll get use to it in after a few months.

avikdip74
12-16-2009, 04:23 PM
here is the list of some creams which you will find effective

Guinot Night Care: this is a face cream for women only. Women must use this cream after hair removal.

Hair No More: pain free way to get rid of hair. This cream is for finer areas like unpper lips and the bikini line. It can also be used in thin areas. Now remove hair without razor cuts.

Veet: it is a hair removal cream which both men and women uses. Women should not cut or shave hair on fines areas. Veet is a good solution, specially for girls / women

Nads: it is a facial hair remover strip. This is quick solution for busy women. It takes 2 minutes to remove facial hair

Nair Bikini Bare: some women claim that it is the cheapest hair removal cream. You must have seen advertiement on televesion as well. This comes in two sections, a sachet of hair removal cream and a sachet of finishing/moisturising cream.

chinee
04-11-2010, 03:25 PM
For me it is Veet, I have used it before and until now Im still using it if I want to. My hair is not thick anymore every time it grows. So I recommend this to you, believe me it really works. I recommended this also to my friend and she told me that she was really satisfied about the result that Veet has given to her.

y34963
04-11-2010, 05:07 PM
Veet, Nair, etc. all seem to work well for me. I don't really have a preferance.

ashlee
08-24-2012, 06:07 AM
veet is good. dont go for nair. it has disappointed me

skinlover
08-28-2012, 02:01 PM
It's funny, people saying Nair smells bad, does it really matter? It's on your legs for a maximum of 8 minutes, and then you wash it off....
I personally use only Nair, I can get a tube of it from my local shop for 99p whereas Veet is around £4-£5 minimum? ridiculous. They both do the same job and achieve the same results.
Stop getting nit picky about what it smells like, it doesn't matter.

Umesh Sharma
09-07-2012, 12:29 PM
What's the best hair removal cream or spray that won't make your hair grow back thicker or darker?

Hi Sanrita, I have used many hair removal creams but nothing worked out for me but one of my friend had suggested for revitol hair-removal and this product has really worked for me. :)

alysdare
11-29-2012, 11:25 AM
I am using the veet cream in these.It is very useful and amazing hair removal cream.

angelicamason
07-08-2013, 10:32 AM
I use veet too. It's pretty good

DennisLCaskey
01-17-2014, 03:26 PM
I use mostly veet for hair removal.

Terry
02-12-2014, 08:05 AM
For permanent hair removal you have to try laser or permanent hair removal treatment. Rather there are some other options for remove unwanted hair naturally and I found dermology hair removal cream the best option for hair removal. It’s up to you what you choose.

varela.rossy
05-27-2014, 09:38 AM
Veet is always get-able near markets . And it's very helpful . I think it's usable.

Pantherkaur
09-24-2014, 10:06 AM
Veet is the best one for me. Veet gives me smooth and clear skin.

medsonline4u
09-11-2015, 10:17 AM
check best hair removal cream online

eugenix
03-16-2016, 04:31 AM
There are lots of hair removal creams available in the market which helps you remove your unwanted hair, but some people may have its side effects. If you want a better solution to remove unwanted body hair then laser hair removal in one of the finest way. You can consult a dermatologist for laser hair removal.

If you've any questions in your mind regarding laser hair removal, please let me know.

lisa fletcher
06-04-2016, 07:18 AM
My initial impression (and I’m assuming yours as well) was that the Revitol hair removal cream looks like a sketchy product.I gotta say I couldn’t be more surprised when it came in so fast and well packaged.The main reason that got me interested in this product was its all natural ingredients. I have a very sensitive skin and was actively looking for something like this.The product felt awesome. It’s delicate to the skin, and it gives almost immediate results. All I’ve had to do was apply it and wipe it off.That’s it! In a couple of minutes, I had perfectly smooth and hairless skin. No burns or rashes. I was surprised. The cream is based on bioactive ingredients with dilatator agents, which will loosen up the cells around follicles and make even the toughest hair fall off easily.
You will love this product if you have sensitive skin.

nhtindia
08-16-2016, 06:30 AM
According to me,Veet is the best hair removal cream. It is affordable and you can have clean & charming skin.

addisoncave
08-16-2016, 09:21 AM
ya veet is good i also prefer veet everytime if we go to wax it takes so much time i can suggest veet as it take short time without any harm.

David.Harper
03-09-2017, 07:24 AM
I love hair-terminator..But that is not a hair removal,just a hair growth inhibition.

eemajamil
05-31-2017, 09:20 AM
The best way to get rid of unwanted hair is to wax them.

Dubaicosmetic
05-31-2017, 10:10 AM
yes you are write eema jamil

Dubaicosmetic
05-31-2017, 10:12 AM
But now a days Laser hair removal treatments (https://www.dubaicosmeticsurgery.com/laser-treatments/laser-hair-removal/) are most used for permanent unwanted hair removal

kevinhale123
04-24-2018, 04:47 AM
Top 5 Hair Removal Creams:
Veet Gel Hair Remover Cream.
Veet Fast Acting Gel Cream Hair Removal.
Sally Hansen Cream Hair Remover Kit.
Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo.
Nair Cocoa Butter Lotion.

suruchipurimake
07-26-2018, 04:30 PM
Veet Gel Hair Remover Cream. ...
Veet Fast Acting Gel Cream Hair Removal. ...
Sally Hansen Cream Hair Remover Kit. ...
Olay Smooth Finish Facial Hair Removal Duo. ...
Nair Cocoa Butter Lotion.

ramijabali
03-22-2019, 11:05 AM
The best and long last solution for hair removal is to consult a Waxing expert. A hair salon will give you the best solution and advice.