PDA

View Full Version : Pimples since last 8 years

babydoll18
07-03-2008, 10:34 PM
I'm 18 years old girl and have been getting big pimples since last 7-8 years and i have big pores.I have tried many medications,astringents,creams and have been drinking lots of water,But nothing has worked.My aunt told me to try safi.Should i do that ? Or is there any other way.

Dr.Deepak
07-03-2008, 10:53 PM
Pimples is age related skin problem.You must understand that there is no permanant cure for pimples.Medication control it,until it goes away with age.

Keep you face oil free,as oiliness in one of the major causes of pimples.Wash your face with a normal soap,morning and evening.Use soap manily on forehead nose and nasolabial folds.Do not use it excessively.Avoid reduce oily creams,sunblocks,cosmetic and hair oils.Do not squeeze pimples.Let them dry gradually.

It is quite normal to try a lot of medication for pimples.The treatment consists mainly of antibiotics,vitamins and hormones.Treatment for pimples is long at least for 6 months and to see some results it will take 2-3 months.Normally in most cases they do help.It will be better if you once again follow a course of appropriate treatment,under dermatological consultation and see the results.

Drinking water is good for health but it does not have any association with pimples.

chicque
07-04-2008, 12:08 AM
its probably genetics (unfortunately), so maybe (if you haven't tried this already) you should go to a dermatologist and get yourself checked and get a prescription cream.

skincare
07-09-2008, 05:03 PM
It maybe a result of poor diet too. If you have an acne, try to avoid fatty foods. Eat fruits and vegetables. Drink lots of liquid like juices and even water. Be conscious about it. It takes a lot of discipline. Try it and you will see the difference. Use a gentle face cleanser.

annran
07-09-2008, 06:20 PM
Safi may be good, but not used it persoanlly - had a friend who did and it seemd to help her. basically any blood cleanser should help detoxify the system , you also need to detox your face

raval_r_nirav
07-16-2008, 11:08 AM
may be we can use it

aliva
07-21-2008, 08:22 PM
Pimples are a common problem which is often made worse due to oily skin. Eat fresh vegetables and fruits to start with. Cut down on oil and spices intake. Follow a strict regimen of cleansing the face with a medicated mild soap. Where all medications fails, there natural treatment starts.

Mix a pinch of turmeric powder and a pinch of pure sandalwood powder with water and apply it on face and neck for acne and pimples. Then give it a natural astringent of tomato juice applied for 10 minutes. Every alternate day mix a teaspoonful of honey with a few drops of lemon juice and a little milk, and use it as an effective cleanser. You can also use fresh fruit face mask which reduces oil secretion of the face.

As I know safi purifies blood but does not detoxify your face. However, you can continue with it for an additional benefit.

DayDream
12-07-2009, 09:15 AM
You are 18 and you have pimples since 8 yrs. That means since you were 10.
Thats an early age for starting pimples. This suggests that there may be a problem with your hormones. I think you should wait for time being and continue with natural treatments as posted above and consult dermatologist &/ endocrinologist if they don't go in about 6 months. Also, don't worry much about it.