PDA

View Full Version : guide me for a new hair cut..

Muskaan
02-28-2009, 01:16 PM
Hello!! thats a very amazing and informative site... so,,i decided to get some guide from U people!!! hope to listen soon.............................................. .
so,,,i have extra long hairs.... what i was planning to go for a hair cut....my face shape is oval..... any suggestions??????

Sabina
03-01-2009, 10:44 AM
If you have straight hair, you can create more width with bangs. Chin-length bobs and cuts are also ideal for you because they create the illusion of width. Curls & waves also add width, but avoid short layers that add volume on top. Bangs make your face appear shorter because they cover up a particularly large forehead. Shy away from blunt bangs & go for sides wept bangs like Hilary Duff (see picture).Extremely long or short cuts might look your face more elongate.

Crazysah
03-21-2009, 11:54 AM
Maybe just keep it as simple as a crew cut. That might just suit you.

Jenny
11-18-2011, 06:01 AM
Do hair cut as per your choice but keep this in mind that long hairs actually increase the beauty of woman so cut your hair but don't decrease its lenght.

vjykmr89
10-03-2012, 04:55 AM
This is almost exactly like me :)
If your hair is fairly straight, try choppier layers. If it's wavy, get softer layers, because choppy layers and wavy/curly/frizzy hair frizzes even worse.

Doracollis03
10-03-2012, 12:04 PM
This link have a lots of suggestion for you.
http://www.thehairstyler.com/features/articles/hairstyles/the-right-hairstyle-for-your-oval-face-shape