PDA

View Full Version : Excessive hair on face,want permanent removal

jamesgrg
07-03-2008, 10:18 PM
I am 24 years old male.I have lost my confidence due to the unnecessary growth of hair on my face.My beard is very rough and hard.I want to remove all the facial hair permanently.Is it possible via medical treatment? Please suggest.

Dr.Deepak
07-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Excessive hair or hypertrichosis is a problem especially in females.In males facial hair are normal with some variation.Some may be little more hairy,with slightly more hair.This should not be considered as abnormal.So to take it as a problem,it depends how much excessive hair you have on your face.

Excessive hair loss may be due to hormonal abnormalities.To exclude this a hormonal assay is advisable.If you are taking orally or applying certain medications such as steroids,this may also be cause of excessive hairs.

Hair can be removed but the process is long and time consuming.There are topical applications which remove hairs temporarily.For permanent removal,two methods commonly used are electro depilation and laser hair removal.

I advice you a dermatological consultation.With good counselling i think you will regain your confidence and if necessary you can undergo hair removal treatment.

aliva
07-06-2008, 06:18 PM
Permanent hair removal with a diode laser hair remover is an option for this area. The hair being coarse and dark here, the laser beam is absorbed in abundance and the roots get destroyed in 3-4 sittings. Though, the treatment is expensive but well worth. If money is not a criterion for you, The Ndyag laser is the best.

chicque
07-07-2008, 04:48 AM
you can try laser treatments, but as aliva said: they're expensive. they're also not painless! i read that they feel like rubber band snaps on your skin.

akhanna01
07-07-2008, 05:07 PM
go for some ayurvedic treatment or method to remove the hair . only this can provide a clear face with no side effect .

chicque
07-07-2008, 05:52 PM
you can also try hormones, i just heard it on the news right now. but i don't really recommend that since they don't really know the long term side effects.

OR you can just learn to go au naturale?

aliva
07-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Yes chicque, the laser treatment is expensive but well worth particularly for NDYAG. Not exactly as you say feeling like rubber band snapping but a stinging sensation when a laser pulse is applied.

alice
07-09-2008, 10:02 PM
I'll suggest you to consult your dermatologist first to know the exact cause of your excessive hair growth and then get the appropriate treatment accordingly.

webrash
05-31-2009, 08:04 AM
its better you go for natural treatment or ayurvedic treatment! ayurvedic treatment dont have any side effects! first of all ask your dermatologist to find for this excessive growth and suggest remedies for that!

jamesgrg
05-31-2009, 01:01 PM
thank you all for your suggestions. :p

MagicOPromotion
06-04-2009, 03:16 PM
Hi everyone,

I travel up from Hobart about every 1-2 months. I think I might get my laser hair removal done in one of the big clinics in Melbourne.

Can anyone suggest ones they have had good experiences with laser hair removal in melbourne?

PM me please I dont want to get anyone banned

Lalovita
06-05-2009, 06:46 PM
i think anyone from AUs would help you.sorry me not from aus. hope you get the answer.people are very helpful here.

Victoria C
06-13-2009, 09:51 AM
I don't think man need laser hair removal .

chinee
04-11-2010, 03:01 PM
I think you just need to undergo laser hair removal for it to be removed permanently. You have to spent money out of your passion to remove it. Just think that if you do this you will regain confidence and that's for a life time already.

chinee
06-12-2010, 10:17 AM
I would suggest, go to a derma clinic and have a laser hair removal or have it check by an expert for a better result. Perhaps to have it done is kinda expensive but I think if it can make you feel confident then why not after all it will be worthwhile.

mac38
02-04-2011, 10:35 AM
I have heard of laser treatment and it is costly.There is no other way by which you can get your hair removed permanently.

simplyshelly978
08-22-2011, 07:30 PM
I'm wondering if laser hair removal is better than wax hair removal. What do you think? :rolleyes::sick::confused: I mean, what'll be more efficient? I don't care if waxing'll hurt more. I just wanna remove my stubborn ass hair!!!

vencasand
08-23-2011, 12:59 PM
the difference of waxing and laser is laser is forever, waxing is for a few weeks. i have some facial hair also. i just shave or tweeze. laser is expensive but if you compare the cost of laser treatments to spending the rest of your life buying wax and hurting i would go for laser.

sammydose
09-21-2011, 07:37 PM
Hair can be removed, but the process is long and time are consuming.There topical applications that remove hair permanently removed temporarily.For two methods are commonly used in electro-epilation and laser hair removal. I recommend a dermatological advice consultation.With Well, I think you'll find your confidence, and if necessary you can undergo treatment for hair removal.

ALTON158
09-29-2011, 11:37 AM
I am 24 years old male.I have lost my confidence due to the unnecessary growth of hair on my face.My beard is very rough and hard.I want to remove all the facial hair permanently.Is it possible via medical treatment? Please suggest.

The hair on face (beard) is the signal that we are men if you will remove this permanently then you will seems like a gay so if you wanna remove these permanently then there is a hair remove treatment.
orange county fitness boot camp (http://www.nolimit-personaltraining.com/orange-fitness-boot-camp/)

sandradavis
09-30-2011, 03:18 AM
Permanent hair removal is probably not a good option. The inconvenience of shaving probably does not outweigh the inconvenience, pain, and cost of permanent hair removal through electrolysis, which is done one hair at a time, with a per-hair cost that isn't cheap. I heard $50. Multiply that by at least 1 million if you want all of it gone.

y34963
09-30-2011, 04:26 PM
There are a lot of gadgets out there for ladies to remove hair on their faces, legs, etc. Shaving although it is quick, it sure doesn't last at all. Gadgets such as No No and there are lots of others to use, work really well and last a long time. Eventually, you can go for months without a touchup.

I haven't heard of electrolysis costing $50 per hair. It normally runs between $40 to $60 per session which is approximately 30 minutes. It is still expensive though.

DrewDiggs
10-04-2011, 08:32 AM
You can also consider permanent home ipl hair removal stuffs like VISS, myespil or E-one.

newlook
11-24-2011, 10:55 AM
laser hair removal is the only method for permanant hair removal

Ziesha001
07-03-2012, 07:31 AM
Its so simple...do laser hair removal

bagavathi
07-18-2012, 05:41 AM
wat do u think abt electrolysis treatment how much ll it cost

bobsmith12
09-21-2012, 10:55 AM
Of course it is possible via laser medical treatment. Now a day it has become very easy to remove all the facial hair permanently by laser medical treatment. Laser Procedure is very easy and safe.

suruchipurimake
08-02-2018, 04:16 PM
Turmeric: except being suitable for one's complexion turmeric has antibacterial results. ...
For the masks. Make a fluid paste by means of soaking turmeric powder in water, apply to the facial vicinity where you've got extra hair and go away on for a couple of minutes. ...
Gram flour. ...
For the masks. ...
Egg. ...
For the masks.
With the follicles damaged, they cannot sprout new hairs. But, even electrolysis isn't always a hundred% permanent. ... That manner, the laser will burn away the hair over again. As for the alternative hair removal methods (waxing, tweezing, shaving, sugaring, threading, and many others.), the hair elimination does not ultimate anywhere near as lengthy.

illeana
10-23-2018, 10:13 AM
You can a get laser treatment done, eventually it may reduce the growth of the hairs on your face.