PDA

View Full Version : How To Get Rid of Cellulite

bevans43
02-27-2009, 01:35 PM
A routine exercise plan is a great way to get rid of extra body fat, remove toxins, increase circulation and get healthier. Exercise will also actively lessen the orange peel look caused by cellulite.

The basic cellulite removal exercise plan involves aerobic exercises like brisk walking, jogging or swimming. Adding strength training builds muscle to decrease areas where cellulite can be a problem. Increasing muscle mass significantly decreases the appearance of cellulite.

Anti cellulite cream is by far the most sought after cellulite solution. A brief search online reveals a number of brands but selecting one that really works can be a challenge. Many creams make the claim to get rid of cellulite completely but the reality is it's unlikely because most cellulite treatments can only provide a temporary solution.

You have to review the ingredients, find a price that's in your budget and select a cream that has a guarantee that you are comfortable with. The best guarantee from the best cellulite cream review site is thirty days to see results and sixty days to make returns. Take the stress out of reviewing the best creams by following the advice of the review panel from cellulite creams review.

The Panel at Cellulite Cream Review compares the top rated and most effective cellulite creams and learn how to get rid of cellulite in less than four weeks.

jstevenson
02-27-2009, 09:27 PM
I didn't know that you can get rid of cellulite by exercising.

mimico
03-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Actually, I have tried some cellulite creams and none have really worked. maybe I need to use it for a few years, but I'm too lazy for that kind of commitment. I agree that proper diet and exercise is the best solution. Covering up is also a temporary solution. If you don't wear bikini bottoms or short shorts then no one will really notice your cellulite right? :) Thanks for sharing the link, I'll check it out in my spare time. :)

SkinCareDiva
03-04-2009, 08:09 PM
I have noticed absolutley NO change with cellulite creams. I think they are a huge gimmick, like most cosmetic products that pray on the low self esteem of women. The only time I noticed a visible difference in my cellulite was after I started jogging regularly. I couldnt believe it. Now that I stopped over the winter, its mostly back. At least I know that something really works!

davidross
03-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Velashape is a relatively new treatment for cellulite removal. There's more information on this treatment, along with some videos at:

http://www.dermahealthinstitute.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=173

bevans43
03-07-2009, 12:48 PM
I have noticed absolutley NO change with cellulite creams. I think they are a huge gimmick, like most cosmetic products that pray on the low self esteem of women. The only time I noticed a visible difference in my cellulite was after I started jogging regularly. I couldnt believe it. Now that I stopped over the winter, its mostly back. At least I know that something really works!

The basic cellulite removal exercise plan involves aerobic exercises like brisk walking, jogging or swimming. Adding strength training builds muscle to decrease areas where cellulite can be a problem. Increasing muscle mass significantly decreases the appearance of cellulite.

In the case of cellulite creams, there are various brands available in the market today. Many creams make the claim to get rid of cellulite completely but the reality is it's unlikely because most cellulite treatments can only provide a temporary solution. You have to review the ingredients, find a price that's in your budget and select a cream that has a guarantee that you are comfortable with.

abhinav
03-15-2009, 11:33 AM
Before we discuss about essential oils for cellulite, I want to describe more about what is cellulite itself.

Cellulite is a lumpy, dimpled, orange-peel textured to skin on thighs, bottom and backs of arms and thought to be caused by a build-up of fluid and toxins in the tissues, due to poor circulation and hormonal fluctuations. Cellulite gives the bad appearance to the skin.

Regular massage with essential oils for cellulite can help to increase your circulation and flushing out the toxins. It can smooth the lumpy appearance of the skin.

1.Junipe- Excellent for relieving fluid retention . It is good for its detoxifying and purifying ability. It clears waste from the body as well as from the mind. This Essential oils is excellent for fatty layer of the skin.

2.Rosemary-Useful for combating fluid retention and lymphatic congestion. Effective for cellulite and obesity.

chiller
04-02-2009, 09:33 PM
I don't think that's true. As far as i know cellulite is a genetical disorder and can't be removed by excercising and creams. You can improve the look of your cellulite a little bit but to remove it a medical approach is needed.

Ilovebeautiful
04-16-2009, 11:56 AM
I don't think that's true too.

Galvanic_Beauty
05-13-2009, 02:08 PM

In the case of cellulite creams...You have to review the ingredients, find a price that's in your budget and select a cream that has a guarantee that you are comfortable with.

This is correct. If the cellulite you have in your body is because you are overweight or have excess body fat, exercise to help weight loss can also help in improving the appearance of cellulite in your body. You need to look for ingredients that inhibit or decrease fat storage, activate fat breakdown; ingredients such as theobromine and Golden Chamomile ought to help.

The Boyfriend actually had that experience. He jogged for 15 minutes every other day and the other days, he used our Galvanic Spa gadget and massaged his tummy for 10 minutes. In a month, he lost 2 inches in the waist area!! I was impressed, that's why I decided to start doing that galvanic treatment on my tummy too. I just have to learn to do it regularly.:p

Galvanic_Beauty
05-13-2009, 02:11 PM
oh one more thing, i heard there was a study done in Japan years ago, that if people smelled the grapefruit scent twice a day, it would activate in the brain the enzyme to break down fats in the body. I dont know how true that is though :)

vencasand
05-14-2009, 01:17 PM
i just googled cellulite. i didn't realize that it isn't just fatty tissue. there has been many types of treatment for it but cellulite is not an easy thing to get rid of. i thought liposuction was for cellulite but it can actually make cellulite worse. eating healthy and drinking enough fluids can help keep cellulite from happening but nothing can totally get rid of it yet. come on people you all are smart come up with a new discovery and make a fortune!!!!!!!!!

dianna_64
05-18-2009, 03:17 PM
A common misconception about cellulite is that it is caused by excess fat, lack of excercise, and weight gain. Although these can be contributing factors, it is not the cause, hence weight loss and increased excercise alone will not "cure" your cellulite. Weight loss and excercise will help your cellulite, because with less fat the cellulite is less apparent, (however still there).

The formation of cellulite has more to do with your connective tissue (in women it is less flexible than men), circulation, hormonal factors, and some genitic predispositions.

There are treatments that can help cellulite by reinforcing connective tissue and stimulating cells, however many people also have this misconception that there is a magic cream for lazy people that they can simply be put on once a day and everything is better. This is not the case.

To effectively fight cellulite you need to work at it. (i know no one wants to hear this because it has the word work in it) you need to take 3 steps. 1) Excercise more. At least once a day do some sort of excercise to work out the area. Jog, swim, aerobics, etc. 2) Eat a healthy diet. Fat is not the cause of cellulite, but it certianly makes it more visable. 3) Find a quality treatment, or combined treatment to help repair connective tissue in the area. A good combined treatment would be to exfoliate the area once a week with a microdermabrasion (renews skin, increases collagen and elastin) and MASSAGE for about 10 minutes a good cellulite cream or gel atleast once a day (i would go for 2). Ingredients you want to look for are Lipolytic active ingredeints, (Caffeine, Carnitne, and Aminophyline) Venotonic Active ingredients, (coffe extract, mate, seaweed extract) and Firming or restructuring ingredients (Asian centella + Organic silicon).
In our spa we recommend Sesderma“s Ses celulex anti cellulite gel or cream to our patients with great results.
If you follow these steps you should have visable results in 3 months. One other thing that will help is not to wear tight clothing (cuts of circulation).

Valence
06-13-2009, 07:21 PM
oh one more thing, i heard there was a study done in Japan years ago, that if people smelled the grapefruit scent twice a day, it would activate in the brain the enzyme to break down fats in the body. I dont know how true that is though :)

Galvanic Beauty, smelling grapefruit scent does help people lose weight. :love: I cut it in half and smell & eat the half in the morning and the other half at night (before dinner or before bed time when i am hungry).

Japanese people invented a new tool for cellulite called GERMANIUM & SEMICONDUCTOR roller. I have been using it since last year and result have been AMAZING:omg: It does not require to use specific gel, no battery or charging required, roll your body for 3 minutes (minimum) a day! very easy and simple but it really works!! :h7: no wonder why it was voted in VOGUE Beauty Magazine as #1 cellulite/fat care in 2008!

H2Olover
06-30-2009, 10:10 AM
Cellulite can be helped with lots of hydration. Also, I have used creams and supplements that have drastically reduced my cellulite. One of my personal favorites (& the one I'm using now) is from muraduk.com & is their firm & tone serum as well as their supplements. Has worked great for the stubborn cellulite. You'll probably start seeing a difference after about three to four weeks of use.. that's about the time it took for me from what I remember.

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

vito
07-01-2009, 05:42 PM
i am using cellulite cream made in italia and it is working very well too. it is very expensive but i think SOME og those expensive ones are better and it has reasons why it is expensive!

feminaoxay
02-11-2013, 06:45 AM
I think,
Do aerobic exercises.
Increasing muscle mass significantly decreases the appearance of cellulite.
Builds muscle may help to get rid of cellulite.
Drink enough water.
Eat properly.
Eat lots of fiber and combine your food properly.
Hope will help.